Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM

ME JUST MEEEEE

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM

IZZY WILL BE THE FIRST TO REQUEST!!! SURPRISE ME!

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

haha okay working on them right now :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

HEY THAT'S MY TITLE

NO STEALING :P

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

HEY THAT'S MY TITLE

NO STEALING :P

haha lOl

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    ME JUST MEEEEE

Done! :D

code(take out the spaces):
    [ I M G ]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/losinghim-1.png[ / I M G ]

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I REMEBER WHEN YOU MADE ME A GRAPHIC
    THE FIRST TIME
    SAYING HERE'S THE CDOE AND CREDIT
    CUZ LIKE
    IT WAS AS FLAWLESS AS THAT
    HOW?
    THEN YOU CLOSED YOUR SHOP
    SAYING YOUR GRAPHICS SUCKED
    BABY, I MISSED IT AND I SWEAR IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
    I SAY, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR GRAPHICS

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Shannon: OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO SWEET
    Izzy: Done! :D

[ I M G ]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/holyground.jpg[ / I M G ]

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:
    Shannon: OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO SWEET
    Izzy: Done! :D

[ I M G ]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/Examples/holyground.jpg[ / I M G ]

LOVE!! IM PUTTING IT ON MY PROFILE

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I'll request. Surprise me with a siggy

signature from weheartit.com

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Oh and can you PM me when it's finished?

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT
    A REQUEST THAT ISN'T ME
    OH OH OH OH OH

WHAT IS MY LIFE

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Izzy: I'm glad you like it!
    FindMyselfAtYourDoor: Sure! :)

Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:23 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT
    A REQUEST THAT ISN'T ME
    OH OH OH OH OH

WHAT IS MY LIFE

aww, you're flawless!

Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:25 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT
    A REQUEST THAT ISN'T ME
    OH OH OH OH OH

WHAT IS MY LIFE

Lol?

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Izzy: I'm glad you like it!
    FindMyselfAtYourDoor: Sure! :)

Graphic Shop

Awesome! I can't wait :D

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:42 PM

FMAYD: Done :D

[ I M G ]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/eyetoeye.jpg[ / I M G ]

Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Your graphics are absolutely stunning! xx

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:45 PM

FMAYD: Done :D

[ I M G ]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/eyetoeye.jpg[ / I M G ]

Graphic Shop

thats so pretty!

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM

ILT: Thank you for saying that!
    Izzy: Thank you! :D

Graphic Shop