1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphical Confession.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM

OK, I admit, I'm obsessed with fonts. So, why am I telling you this? I WANT YOU TO TELL ME YOUR FAVORITES.

Please don't say Satisfaction or Sudadesta - those are so common and they get kinda old :/
Also, don't let this thread turn into an argument over what the Red font is. It's Tungsten Semibold - which costs money. I use the lookalike Bebas Neue - not the same, but similar.

So, if you have a cool fave font, tell me!

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphical Confession.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I'm always on the hunt for new fonts!! I stopped making graphics for a few years but now i'm back at it and need some new fonts lol

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

EVERYONE: What is your very favorite font?

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

RE: Graphical Confession.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I'm really obsessed with Castro Script right now.(It's in both my signatures: Treacherous, Reckless, Translation)
    I used to be ThisPathIsReckless.

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I love the two fonts king cool KC and sweetly broken I think its called, it's the one in my Avvie and my siggy

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM

^^The one in your sig & avatar is actually Simply*Glamourous.

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I really loove Windsong and Mathilde. :)

I used to be 13LittleStars

^)Me

^) The amazing Primafacie. Go request from her!
    Avi by me

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:37 PM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    I really loove Windsong and Mathilde. :)

I used to be 13LittleStars

^)Me

^) The amazing Primafacie. Go request from her!
    Avi by me

Oooh I love Mathilde. I don't know about the other one though.
    I used to be ThisPathIsReckless.

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I'm currently in love with Mardian Demo-

like this

Hello

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I adore

Andalus
    Agency FB
    Vladimir Script
    Freestyle Script
    Calligraph421 BT

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM

My favourite is Strangelove Text.

~Shop~

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:42 AM

I mostly use:
    JaneAusten
    Optimus Princeps
    Century Gothic
    Times New Roman
    Impact Condensed Bold (for simple texts for word graphics)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:50 AM

~the flawless Hannah

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Thanks! I personally don't like Freestyle Script or Agency FB, and they don't look very good in graphics, but cool!

I think my favorite out of all the ones you suggested so far is...Mardian Demo. :)

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM

TypicalTuesdayNight wrote:
    ^^The one in your sig & avatar is actually Simply*Glamourous.

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Right!! I always forget which was which and I just couldn't remember, I was on my ipod so I couldn't look at fonts to figure it out :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Izzy, that's funny because I have all of those fonts :P

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:00 AM

TypicalTuesdayNight wrote:
    Izzy, that's funny because I have all of those fonts :P

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

They're my favs :)

~the flawless Hannah

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:23 AM

Thanks for the idea Izzy :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:24 AM

^^ You like the Jellyka fonts :P

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Yes I do...I'm quite a fan of those. :P Specifically the BeesAntique Handwriting. :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM

^^ Although I've noticed, you use Violation a lot :P

Graphic Shop

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Primafacie