1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Simple, Pretty, and Red

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hey Everyone! Welcome to, Swizzle Pop Design's Event: Simple Pretty and Red!!! Being an active child with power but no internet during the hurricane, I became bored. Cuz no internet meant, well. NO TC. It was really hard and at first I had NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. Then it came to me. I wanted to invent a project. Something Simple. Something Pretty. Something Red. In the light of 13 I decided that my project, Simple, Pretty, and Red, was to have 3 operations. A simple graphic operation, a texture operation, and a new type of graphic which I like to call text/picture graphics. Now I knew that people wouldn't request my graphics so I had to change the way I worked the shop. All Simple, Pretty, and Red custom made graphics are available at my shop, Swizzle Pop Designs, but I started with a fresh frock of Red Release graphics. The graphics can be used with permission by commenting and credit. Textures can be used free except all I ask is that if people ask, you tell them it's mine, and don't claim it as your own or anyone elses. Enjoy!

Operation 1. Textures
Operation 1 is textures! Each texture takes about 2 minutes and I'll gladly design you one. Resources: Photoshop CS (since I had no internet) and pre-downloaded SwimChick Brushes. Enjoy!
RED Fall Leaves

Pretty Pink and Blue Swishs

Pretty Blue and Grey Streaks

Simple Pink and Purple Gradient

RED Sunray Pattern

Pretty Swirls

Ugly Purple Pattern that Almost Didn't Make it to the Collection

Simple Rainy Dots

Simple Blue and Pink Dots

Operation 2. Picture and Text Graphics
Everyone thinks that graphics have to be elaborate and sophisticated to be flawless. I had an idea that they could be simple yet beautiful. I didn't resize, or do anything to the pictures. I just put them in the size they were and kept it that way. I then added text creating simple yet beautiful graphics. Here they are!
RED Begin Again Parody

Pretty Perfect Night

Simple Scarf

RED State of Grace

Simple Lattes

Pretty Real Love

Ugly (sorry) Treacherous

RED Red

RED EWWW

Simple SD

My Favorite: Funny Mean/Everything Has Changed

Operation 3: Basic Graphics. This is a line that sorta combines the last two operations to sort of close off the last one. There are less of these: sorry. Enjoy!
Pretty Prolouge Message/ Simple State of Grace

Simple Sad Blue

RED Roses are Red

I also added in a special extra for you guys! My favorite fonts guide! All my secrets unleashed! I hope you enjoy it. All fonts can be downloaded at http://dafont.com

Thank you so much for viewing my collection! I hope you decide to use my graphics and hopefully request more at my shop! :) Please post your feedback and do my survey!

Survey
Favorite Operation?
Favorite Graphic/Texture?
Favorite Font?
Suggestions?

Also~ We're taking requests right here at Simple, Pretty, and Red! Request now!
Lineup- Lauryn, Jessica

Thank you so much! Please post your comments, questions, and concerns!!!
Love,
Izzy

~the flawless Hannah

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Simple, Pretty, and Red

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I just copy pasted that! I wrote up the whole thing before hand. I was that bored

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I just copy pasted that! I wrote up the whole thing before hand. I was that bored

~the flawless Hannah

Re: Simple, Pretty, and Red

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

BUmp!

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

OMG THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:57 PM

MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

Really? Really? OMG! REALLY???? Sorry. Haha lol ;) But i was just so bored during my hurricane days. I mean come on, I DIDN:T HAVE INTERNET!

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

Really? Really? OMG! REALLY???? Sorry. Haha lol ;) But i was just so bored during my hurricane days. I mean come on, I DIDN:T HAVE INTERNET!

~the flawless Hannah

Do you wanna use a texture/graphic/font?

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Do you think that you could make me the best texture you've ever made? ;)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM

MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Well I could certainly try!

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

YAY!!! Can you PM me when it's done please?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Of course Lauryn!

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Of course Lauryn!

~the flawless Hannah

Thanks! :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM

MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Of course Lauryn!

~the flawless Hannah

Your welcome ;)

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Of course Lauryn!

~the flawless Hannah

Your welcome ;)

~the flawless Hannah

WOW!!! That's a lot of quotes...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Can you make me one from:
    Operation 2
    Operation 3

DressedToTheNines / Imeg99

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM

MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    MadeOfStarlight13 wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

~the flawless Hannah

Of course Lauryn!

~the flawless Hannah

Your welcome ;)

~the flawless Hannah

WOW!!! That's a lot of quotes...

haha yes, yes it is

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM

TaylorSwiftBFF wrote:
    Can you make me one from:
    Operation 2
    Operation 3

sure. I'm on it!

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Bump!

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Wanna fill out a survey anyone?

~the flawless Hannah

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Sure :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I'll do a survey:
    Favorite Operation: IDK they are all awesome!
    Favorite Graphic/Texture?: Pretty Perfect Night
    Favorite Font: Simply Glamoruous
    Suggestions: Absolutly none! You are FLAWLESS!