1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Maci and Emma's Graphic Boutique I

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:10 AM

This shop is run by Maci, who makes the graphics, and Emma, who takes your requests, comments and anything else you need. If you have any questions please PM Emma. Maci is still a little new a this!

*Credit littlemissmaci please!

We areOPEN

Maci makes:

*Siggies
*Banners
*non-Taylor Graphics
*GIFs

Forms:

Siggie:
Picture(s):
Words:
Font:
Colors:
Rounded Edges or Squared
Other:

Picture:
Edges:
Font:
Words:
Colors:
Other:

Banner:
Picture(s):
Font:
Words:
Colors:
Other:

Examples:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Maci and Emma's Graphic Boutique I

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Request!

(^)Made by my best friend Maci

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Yay! Its up :D
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Cool. :-)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Anybody? I'm bored lol. I need something to do
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM

^^^Lol

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Hi! Ive been chatting with Maci and am super excited to request!
    Banner:
    Picture(s):
    Font: any cute cursive font
    Words: We could get by with sweet tea...
    Colors: anything
    Other: /

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Okay here it is. I know its super simple. But I hope you like it. If not I'll change it :)

Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    Okay here it is. I know its super simple. But I hope you like it. If not I'll change it :)

Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

you kidding? i love it!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM

speakfearlessly13 wrote:
    Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:

Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

you kidding? i love it!

Aw thanks (:

Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Any Requests?
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Request Away!

RE: I Maci and Emma's Graphic Boutique I

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Could I have a suprise graphic please?
    Could you PM when you finish?
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://tay[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM

ductapelvr giiirl, do you make duct tape things? I have a duct tape buissness :) pm me
    Anyways here you go: If you dontt like I'll redo

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

TwinkleSwift
    I hope you like, if you don't I can fix it :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM

What do you use to make your graphics?

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:25 PM

KIKI wrote:
    What do you use to make your graphics?

heleh,me
    , KIKI

pixlr and for my gifs online-image-editor :)

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM

OKAY, now that the fourms are back up, any requestS?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:34 AM

I use Pixlr too:) Can I give you a tip?

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM

KIKI wrote:
    I use Pixlr too:) Can I give you a tip?

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Tips are always welcome :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Can you surprise me with like a LOuis Tomlinson siggy? I would LOVE a gif in there too. :) I would love you forever!