Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bluebell and Taylor-Adam Graphic Contest

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM

ENTER! :)
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM

you should promote it in your shop and to your friends :)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR-ADAM

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Here's mine :)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Here's my entry!

Please PM me when the results come out :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM

My entry. I LUFF YEW BLUEBELL

Recent Graphics I Reviewed:
    None.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

WOAH PEOPLE ENTERED.
    I'll promote dissssssss.

AND HELEH, I LUFF YEW MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    (and you're my new best friend. ok? ok.)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM

yey! my entry! I love your avi bluebell...

3 things I love. Taylor, Tiffany, and The Hunger Games!

credits: 1- cowgirl 2- Wonderstruckmagic

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Bluebell wrote:
    WOAH PEOPLE ENTERED.
    I'll promote dissssssss.

AND HELEH, I LUFF YEW MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    (and you're my new best friend. ok? ok.)

i'll find my own new best friend :( i thought we had something special bluebell :( jk i still love you :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Starstruck13} THANK YOU! I love yours! :)
    Megan} SORRY. IT'S OVER AND WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Bluebell wrote:

WOW IM GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU WITH KALI!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Taylor-Adam wrote:
    Bluebell wrote:

WOW IM GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU WITH KALI!

HOW DARE YOU

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I FEEL SO LONELY

I HAVE LIKE NO FRIENDS AND YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING OVER WHO ARE BEST FRIENDS

OH MY SWIFT I'LL SHUT UP NOW

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I FEEL SO LONELY

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM

OKAY, I DON'T CARE IF YOU CRY NOW SPARKLES.

YOU ARE JUST TOO AMAZING. EVER SINCE I'VE KNOWN YOU OVER TC I FELT SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENT IN MYSELF. I NEVER TOLD ANYONE THAT STILL GET BULLIED. I GUESS I JUST DID. EVERYDAY. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE THIS BIG THING ABOUT ALWAYS BEING HAPPY. BUT IT WAS ALWAYS SO HARD. I ALWAYS SAID TO NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU CRY. I BROKE THAT RULE TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT. I'D SAY I CRY ON AVERAGE 4/7 DAYS A WEEK. MY PARENTS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS, AND I SHOULD PROBABLY BE SENDING THIS THROUGH PM BUT I JUST WROTE ALL THIS AND I'M NOT STOPPING NOW. YOU ARE JUST ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN EVERY WAY AND EVERYTHING I WISH I WAS. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH SPARKLES. I. LOVE. YOU.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I FEEL SO LONELY

I know someone who's your friend:

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    OKAY, I DON'T CARE IF YOU CRY NOW SPARKLES.

YOU ARE JUST TOO AMAZING. EVER SINCE I'VE KNOWN YOU OVER TC I FELT SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENT IN MYSELF. I NEVER TOLD ANYONE THAT STILL GET BULLIED. I GUESS I JUST DID. EVERYDAY. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE THIS BIG THING ABOUT ALWAYS BEING HAPPY. BUT IT WAS ALWAYS SO HARD. I ALWAYS SAID TO NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU CRY. I BROKE THAT RULE TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT. I'D SAY I CRY ON AVERAGE 4/7 DAYS A WEEK. MY PARENTS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS, AND I SHOULD PROBABLY BE SENDING THIS THROUGH PM BUT I JUST WROTE ALL THIS AND I'M NOT STOPPING NOW. YOU ARE JUST ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN EVERY WAY AND EVERYTHING I WISH I WAS. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH SPARKLES. I. LOVE. YOU.

OKAY SO I PM'ED YOU AND I LOVE YOU TO DEATH RIGHT NOW

WHY IS THIS TURNING INTO THE LET'S ALL BE NICE TO BLUEBELL THREAD
    YOU GUYS ARE SAINTLY

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Bluebell wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:
    I FEEL SO LONELY

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND

I'M REALLY STUPID YO

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM

LET ME JOIN THE CROWD

BECAUSE ELFERS NEEDS TO BE PART OF THIS

I LOVE KAY IN EVERY SINGLE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BTW I STILL THINK YOU'RE RELATED TO ED SHEERAN AND RUPERT GRINT BECAUSE BRITISH REDHEADS

MAYBE YOU'RE A WEASLEY

HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US
    Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM

WHY IS EVERYONE TYPING IN CAPS??

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM

LAF} NOOOO! I'M YOUR FRIEND NOW. OK? OK.
    Elfers} AND I LOVE YOU ELFLY CITIZEN. I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE I AM. I COULDN'T LET MY ELF KNOW, IT WOULD BE TOO TRAUMATIC.
    fearlessforever13} IT MAKES EVERYTHING MORE EXCITING AND HAPPY!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.