Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

First Request! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I always see the improvement threads, but I've never seen someone post a picture of their first request.. So if you remember it, show meeee! :)

My first was from KittyWinterSHVH and it looked like this:
(Be scared)

IT'S TERRIFYING I'M AWARE.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: First Request! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR-ADAM

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Its amazing!

Made my kerri.

Made

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:17 AM

lol i love it! "and Taylor does too" is SO cute!
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM

That graphic is so cute!

My first request was from erikataytay. This is the graphic:

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:48 AM

But my first regular request was from Swiftie Forever 13:

:) :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I'm going to cry.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S SO HORRID AND TERRIFYING AND SCARY AND ALL IT IS...IS MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PATHETIC :P

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM

My first request was a review and was reviewed by countrybumpkin4life

It's sad I know

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM

This is terrifying!

I dont. Remember who it was for, I think it was last February
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM

SKAJF;SDKLJFSDKLJFA THESE ARE ALL AMAZING.
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM

my first request

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Jordyn wrote:
    my first request

WOAH WHAT THAT'S FLAWLESS

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I don't remember exactly which graphic was my first request coz I deleted my shop but this was one of my first

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Bluebell wrote:

WOAH WHAT THAT'S FLAWLESS

Aw well, thankyou. I always though it looked a bit plain :\

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I don't remember who it was for.. And this was my first request of all time. So it's seriously the worst ever. I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw this and died from the horribleness ;p

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I think my first request is by izzytheswiftie. That girl spammed my whole first page lol.
    It's...decent.

Recent Graphics I Reviewed:
    None.

RE: First Request! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:06 AM

OMS! Even from your first graphic, you're still so FLAWELESS! :D You're very awesome, honest! :DDD

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:25 AM

heleh wrote:
    I think my first request is by izzytheswiftie. That girl spammed my whole first page lol.
    It's...decent.

Recent Graphics I Reviewed:
    None.

OMS! its still AMAZING!!!!!!!

1:me 2:Daya 3: Kaylee 4:Heleh

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:27 AM

so cute!

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM

mine was sooo bad:

(and boring!)

1:me 2:Daya 3: Kaylee 4:Heleh

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Here is my HORRID first request that will leave you STOKED because all the other ones are better :'(

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.