Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphics Reviews by R4B !

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Can you review me please? :) link in my signature :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:41 AM

^ reqstd !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM

i make graphics, but I don't have a shop. Can u pm me a request, and then review the individual graphic on here

graphic made by Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:01 AM

^ did !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM

swiftsunshine13 :

Resemblence- 13/13
    Timing- 13/13
    Quality- 13/13
    Text-13 /13
    Creativity- 12/13
    TOTAL- 64/65

suggestion : I love this graphic ! the fonts & evrything ! ur realy creative but U can try out with more designs in ur graphic ..I mean the brushes ! & make them look more attractive ! because ur other graphics are a bit simple . well ..Ur great !
    & about ur shop --- u can make the written words colorful ! this makes more attractive . & put the request form above the example graphics . mayb !

lol ! I said a lot ... hope u like my review !

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM

SparklyFearlessGirl13 :

Time: 13/13
    Creativity: 11/13
    Layout: 13/13
    Font: 12/13
    Resemblence- 13/13
    Quality: 13/13
    Neatness: 13/13
    Size: 13/13

Total: 101/104

suggestion : I loved this graphic but it lacks a bit creativity (dont feel bad... just trying to make ur graphics better ) .. I mean u could have made this graphic more attractive which it isnt that much . ur other examples are great !!

hope I helped u !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Thanks for the great review!!! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:04 AM

SparklyFearlessGirl13 wrote:
    Thanks for the great review!!! :)

Im glad !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Me please :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    Me please :)

I credited u above in my main post & u r wanting review !! thats so awsome !
    reqsting !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM

lol I saw that and yeah, I need a request and I want to know what people think.

FYI My review thread was made after allyouareismean's. She made the first graphic review thread :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    lol I saw that and yeah, I need a request and I want to know what people think.

FYI My review thread was made after allyouareismean's. She made the first graphic review thread :)

okay... yh... !!
    rqsted !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Me please! Link in my signature… thanks so much!!!

Visit my Graphics Shop? I'd be enchanted...

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:57 AM

BetterthanRevenge136 wrote:
    Me please! Link in my signature… thanks so much!!!

Visit my Graphics Shop? I'd be enchanted...

rqstd !

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM

anymore ??

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM

bump

^^me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM

can u review this graphic for me? Please PM when u have finished. Thanks.

graphic made by Guppy1313

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Never Grow Up :

Time: 13/13
    Creativity: 12/13
    Layout: 11/13
    Font: 12/13
    Resemblence- 13/13
    Quality: 13/13
    Neatness: 12/13
    Size: 12/13

Total: 98/104

suggestion : I loved the fire effect in the graphic... but u cud have done in a small size(500x200) & used a different text.. I mean HELLO is not going with the fire thing.
    try to make some attractive border .. anyways its nice u will go far ahead with ur amazing graphics !
    hope u like it !!

^^me

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM

when will my review be posted?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Can I have one?
    I used to be ThisPathIsReckless.