Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TSFan8270`s Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Hi! My name is Maddy, and I LOVELOVELOVE making graphics!
Feel free to request at anytime!

Form:
Pics: (Please no more 3)
Text:
Text Color:
Font:
Size:
Type of graphic: (avi, siggie, banner, ect.)

Notes:
I`ll message you when your graphic is done.
Please DO NOT request or ask for graphics through comment or message. I will not make it or respond.
Please fill out ALL of the form. Its hard to make the graphic if not.
If you want me to surprise you just ask!

EX:

made by me ^
[

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TSFan8270`s Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Bump!

Made By Me^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made By Me^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Any requests??

Made By Me^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Anyone wanna request? PLEASE! I could really use the practice!!!!!!!!!!

Made By Me^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! request maybe?

Made By Me^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Well idk what I`m gonna do since no one seems to be interested. I look desperet bumping my own forum. whatever,,

Made By Me^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'd like a graphic please :) p.s. i love your avatar!
    Pics: (Please no more 3) any taylor pics, i also like vintage stuff and flowers
    Text: Cause' I don't know how it gets better than this
    And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress
    Fearless
    Text Color: Silver or grey or gold. maybe have some red in it
    Font: something swirly mixed with a normal font?
    Size: medium to large
    Type of graphic: (avi, siggie, banner, ect.) Signature/ banner :)

You can pretty much surprise me though LOL if you want to just go with whatever you think will look good, then that's okay with me! thanks!

~Speakfearlessly13 with Moon and Back Graphics~

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Form: ?
    Pics:
    or something like that
    Text: End up dreaming instead of sleeping
    Text Color: white
    Font: something like your font in example #3
    Size: anything!
    Type of graphic: banner
    Thanks! :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Thanks! Working on it right now!

Made By Me^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Treacherous_Lover95 wrote:
    Fearless

You can pretty much surprise me though LOL if you want to just go with whatever you think will look good, then that's okay with me! thanks!

Heres your graphic! I hope you like it! If you want me to change anything just ask, and please make sure you credit;) Thanks for requesting!

Made By Me^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:01 PM

i really like that one you just made for Treacherous_Lover95!!!
    i would like one too please :)
    pic: any taytay pictures!
    text: "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go 
    I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.." and on another one "i love you to the moon and back"
    And you can basically surprise me with everything else! haha thank you :)
    kassidy

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

starlight2016 wrote:
    Form: ?
    Pics:
    or something like that
    Text: End up dreaming instead of sleeping
    Text Color: white
    Font: something like your font in example #3
    Size: anything!
    Type of graphic: banner
    Thanks! :)

Starlight2016:
    Heres your graphic! I hope you like it. If you want me to change anything, just let me know. Please make sure to credit me!;) Thanks for requesting!

Made By Me^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:28 PM

TaylorSwiftFan8270 wrote:
    Treacherous_Lover95 wrote:
    Fearless

Heres your graphic! I hope you like it! If you want me to change anything just ask, and please make sure you credit;) Thanks for requesting!

Made By Me^

Thank you!!!!!!!! it's great! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.