Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

|| GRAPHIC ADVICE ||

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Welcome to TaylorThirteen's Graphic Advice!
Where you can get advice from other graphic-makers, too!

Okay, so this is my advice thread for graphics.:) You may all think that this may be like a Review Thread or something but NO. This is where we give you advice on how to make graphics.
For Example:
You can ask here: "What do you suggest? Putting my username as a credit in my graphics or not?" In which we will answer you as soon as we can :) You can ask ANYTHING here! But be sure that it's about Graphics or your Graphic Shop! :) You can also ask how you can design your shop or something :D You can also post one of your graphics here and ask if you need a little more practice, or if it's already fine or something.:3

So, do you guys understand how this works now? If so, then I will tell you this:

HIRING!

I am hiring a crew to be the Advisers of this thread! I can't be THE only advice-giver here! So I need some applicants! :D BE SURE TO FILL OUT THE COMPLETE FORM.
Username:
What position do you want to be in?:
Are you responsible enough?:
Will you be online from time to time to check this thread out if someone needs advice?:
Are you sure you will answer honestly while giving advice to others?:
Do you consider yourself good at making graphics?:

Please fill out the fooooorm! :))

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:

Here are the available positions that you can apply on. If no user is in the position, then it means that that position is free and everybody can apply to it during that time. Here're the positions and what it SHOULD do. Be sure that you can do your responsibility responsibly! So think well before choosing a position you want to be in! :D I will be the MODERATOR, so I will just see how this thing is going and see if everybody is okay and fine and not angry or something. Because the President and the other officers will be the one to handle the other problems. BE SURE THAT YOU ARE A GRAPHIC-MAKER IF YOU WANT TO APPLY. So, here're the positions:

President: MiserableandMagical (He/She will be the one to be sure that the THREAD IS WORKING SMOOTHLY and there will be NO FIGHTS that will start in the thread.)
Vice President: He/She will be the one who will take over if the President is too busy. The Vice President should ALWAYS help the president if he/she is in need of help.
Secretary: He/She should ALWAYS list down the people who have been asking two or more questions for the whole week, and at the end of the week, the Secretary will PM me those people. You should also PM me the people who started a fight or something that can lead to violence or cyberbullying or something.
Treasurer: Guppy1313 (He/She SHOULD ALWAYS count how many users have been asking for advice in the particular time, and after a week, he/she will PM me the total user swho have asked for advice in this thread for that particular week.)
NOTE: THE END OF THE WEEK IS ALWAYS ON SATURDAY AND THE WEEK ALWAYS STARTS ON SUNDAY.

THE DEADLINE OF APPLYING FOR POSITIONS WILL BE UNTIL NOVEMBER 4 (Sunday) EXCEPT IF THERE WILL BE ONLY A FEW APPLICANTS

THIS THREAD IS STILL NOT READY AND IS STILL CLOSED FOR GIVING ADVICE. THIS THREAD IS ONLY OPEN FOR HIRE. THIS THREAD WILL ONLY BE OPEN FOR ADVICE ONCE ALL THE POSITIONS ARE COMPLETE, THANK YOU AND SORRY.

(c)TaylorThirteen. You can copy this idea, but please do credit me for it, thank you.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: || GRAPHIC ADVICE ||

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Anyone? :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Sounds like an awesome idea :) But I can't give graphic advice yet…I need it!
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the incredibly talented Jillian/LoveIsEndless!^^

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Username: MiserableandMagical
    What position do you want to be in?: President
    Are you responsible enough?: Yea!
    Will you be online from time to time to check this thread out if someone needs advice?: all the time!
    Are you sure you will answer honestly while giving advice to others?: Of course!
    Do you consider yourself good at making graphics?: Yep! :)

Sigs and avis by heleh

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM

{Danni15} Okay! :) I hope we can help you once we start giving advice! :)
    {MiserableandMagical} HIRED! :D You're now the president! :) We'll just wait for other applicants to roll in so our crew will be complete.;)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:17 AM

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'll go advertise later :)

Sigs and avis by heleh

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:12 AM

MiserableandMagical wrote:
    YAY!!!!!!!!! I'll go advertise later :)

Sigs and avis by heleh

Yaaaay! :D Thanks! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Username: Guppy1313
    What position do you want to be in?: Treasurer
    Are you responsible enough?: Yup
    Will you be online from time to time to check this thread out if someone needs advice?: Definitely
    Are you sure you will answer honestly while giving advice to others?: Yup
    Do you consider yourself good at making graphics?: Yes :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM

{Guppy1313} HIRED! Congrats! You're now the official Treasurer of this thread! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Yay thanks :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Username: DressedToTheNines
    What position do you want to be in?: Doesn't matter to me. What ever helps! ^-^
    Are you responsible enough?: Probably not... :P jk
    Will you be online from time to time to check this thread out if someone needs advice?: Most likely... I'm homeschooled, so yeah. lol
    Are you sure you will answer honestly while giving advice to others?: of course! :D
    Do you consider yourself good at making graphics?: Yeah... I guess. I mean like I have only 300 replies on my shop but people are like "omg do you use photoshop!? You're so flawless!" and I'm just like "awww, thank you!! *hug*" I like hugging people. ^-^

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.