Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Hall of Fame

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to the Graphic Hall of Fame! Thanks so much for visiting!

Recognizing, supporting, and showcasing Swifties since 2012.

On this thread, you can see all of the members, as well as watch induction ceremonies.

Explore the Graphic Hall of Fame!
I highly recommend you click the links. You will definitely, most completely not be disappointed. Guaranteed.

Text Layout: TanyaxOh

Cutting: Polar13Bear

All Induction Ceremonies

Polar13Bear: Cutting -AND- TanyaxOh: Text Layout

Thank you so much for visiting!

Graphic Shop

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Hall of Fame

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Induction Ceremony #1
    Yes, that's right! Our first ever induction ceremony!

So, let's begin. I will start by reminding you all of our motto: Recognizing, supporting, and showcasing Swifties since 2012. Next I would like to thank BeautifulTragedy, the vice president of the Graphic Hall of Fame. She helps me so much and I am so grateful.

First, I will begin with cutting. It is so hard to cut completely accurately, but I have found one Swiftie who cuts flawlessly - you never see a trace of the background, and not a trace of the picture is cut off. How does she do it? The world may never know! This is a completely and totally flawless graphic maker! But the real question is: who is it? And don't worry, I'll answer that! It's...Polar13Bear!!!!!! Congratulations! Visit her profile and, this is NOT optional, her flawless graphic shop!

Next, let's move on to text layout. This Swiftie can take a very long string of text and still make the graphic look amazing. She can also take requests with a high chance of looking terrible - yet when she makes them, they look absolutely flawless. I have no clue how she does it - it's completely amazing, and every time I request, I'm wonderstruck at the result. Also amazing at working with GIFs and large quantities of pictures, it's TanyaxOh!!!!! Congratulations! Visit her profile and request at her graphic shop!

That wraps up the first ever induction ceremony at the Graphic Hall of Fame! Congratulations to Polar13Bear and TanyaxOh! Thanks for coming to the ceremony! We'll finish with the motto. Everyone please say this together!

"Recognizing, supporting, and showcasing Swifties since 2012."

Thanks so much for coming out tonight! Have a good day!

Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Polar13Bear and TanyaxOh: Here are your graphics! Congratulations!

Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:25 PM

cute! how do we get chosen?!

Sigs and avis by heleh

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:29 PM

MiserableandMagical} Click here for information about nominations.

Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Fabulous Idea! :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM

fearlessforever13} Thank you!

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM

You should get an award for that header, it's amazing! :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:39 PM

OH. MY. SWIFT. FEARLESSFOREVER13 JUST SAID MY HEADER WAS AMAZING. AND...AND SHE'S...SHE'S MORE FLAWLESS THAN I COULD EVER PUT IN WORDS. I'm speechless. Other than what I already said.

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:

So, let's begin. I will start by reminding you all of our motto: Recognizing, supporting, and showcasing Swifties since 2012. Next I would like to thank BeautifulTragedy, the vice president of the Graphic Hall of Fame. She helps me so much and I am so grateful.

I used to be 13LittleStars

^)Me
    Avi by me

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Okay, so I had this whole thing written but I accidently closed the tab so it was lost.. Butanyways, thank you thank you thank you so much! :D :D

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first siggie to visit my Graphic Shop!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I'm going to return you hug, Kaylee. You're fabulous.

I love you too ;)

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Hey guys! It is now round 5 of my graphic contest! The theme for this round is "Meredith" (Taylor's cat) Round 5 ends 11/8 so please check it out! There is a link in my siggie and on my profile! The contest has 13 rounds with some really cool themes that me and FearlesslyEnchanted1237 came up with! So please check it out(:

I'd be enchanted if you would enter my graphic contest!!(:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2099591

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:04 PM

AHHHHHH! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Seeing this seriously made me smile so much. :)
    This Graphic Hall of Fame is such a wonderful idea by the way. You're awesome for doing this!
    Also congrats to Kaylee! Your graphics are absolutely a m a z i n g! You totally deserve to be recognized! :D

I love all of you swifties dearly. :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:54 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    AHHHHHH! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Seeing this seriously made me smile so much. :)
    This Graphic Hall of Fame is such a wonderful idea by the way. You're awesome for doing this!
    Also congrats to Kaylee! Your graphics are absolutely a m a z i n g! You totally deserve to be recognized! :D

I love all of you swifties dearly. :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)
    This made my day. I can't believe the Tanya said that my graphics are amazing! Thank you so so so much!
    :D To be honest if I made this thread you'd probably have every award.. ;p

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first siggie to visit my Graphic Shop!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:38 AM

I'm so glad you're happy! You totally deserve it!

Kaylee} I was considering giving Tanya every award, but then I wouldn't be able to recognize other graphic makers...so I just went with the each-Swiftie-can-only-get-1-award. Plus I'm wonderstruck by your cutting, soooo...yeah.

TanyaxOh} You're so sweet! You're welcome so much!!!!!!! Oh, and thank you! :{D

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:
    OH. MY. SWIFT. FEARLESSFOREVER13 JUST SAID MY HEADER WAS AMAZING. AND...AND SHE'S...SHE'S MORE FLAWLESS THAN I COULD EVER PUT IN WORDS. I'm speechless. Other than what I already said.

I LOVE YOU AND THAT IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE BUT THANKS ANYWAYS :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:
    I'm so glad you're happy! You totally deserve it!

Kaylee} I was considering giving Tanya every award, but then I wouldn't be able to recognize other graphic makers...so I just went with the each-Swiftie-can-only-get-1-award. Plus I'm wonderstruck by your cutting, soooo...yeah.

TanyaxOh} You're so sweet! You're welcome so much!!!!!!! Oh, and thank you! :{D

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop
    Hahaha, which is exactly why I'd never be able to make a contest or anything that has to do with choosing winners by myself. ;p Aww! Thank you so much! :D

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    PlaidShirtDays wrote:

I LOVE YOU AND THAT IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE BUT THANKS ANYWAYS :)

BITE YOUR TONGUE. IT IS COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, VERY, TRULY, TRUTHFULLY TRUE.

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

^^ WHATEVER YOU SAY

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM

^^

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^Me =)
    Graphic Shop

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.