Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

InvisibleTeardrops' Graphic Shop

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Hey!
I love making graphics for other people, so if you have any requests fill out this form!

Graphic type:
Size (e.g. 500x200):
Any specific pictures? (Please post them if you do have any):
Text:
Anything else?:

Here's some examples of my graphics!
Signatures:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: InvisibleTeardrops' Graphic Shop

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:19 AM

they are nice !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    they are nice !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Thank you!! :D

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Anyone got any requests?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:03 AM

I recommend you make all of your graphics 500x200 and instead of using plain white or black backgrounds, use textures. Hope this helps!

Graphic Shop

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:04 AM

HavingCoffeeAllAlone wrote:
    I recommend you make all of your graphics 500x200 and instead of using plain white or black backgrounds, use textures. Hope this helps!

Graphic Shop

Hehe, thanks :D They usually are 500x200 but sometimes the picture would look weird if I cropped it that small, so I just leave it haha.
    And I usually do textures but I managed to find all the ones I DIDN'T and post them. XD

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM

This is an example of an avatar :)

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM

this one is amazing

PM me if I can use it :)

Sigs and avis by heleh

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:41 AM

MiserableandMagical wrote:
    this one is amazing

PM me if I can use it :)

Sigs and avis by heleh

I messaged you :)

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM

YAY!!!!!! and this one?!

Sigs and avis by heleh

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

These are so beautiful!

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM

likeapageantqueen wrote:
    These are so beautiful!

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

Aaaaw, thank you! You're very kind :) I think I'm most proud of the State of Grace one above and my new avatar :)

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM

InvisibleTeardrops wrote:
    Hehe, thanks :D They usually are 500x200 but sometimes the picture would look weird if I cropped it that small, so I just leave it haha.
    And I usually do textures but I managed to find all the ones I DIDN'T and post them. XD

You can always resize to make it smaller, not crop, so it would look better. Many people prefer 500x200 graphics. Also, you should only show your best work, so display the best graphics you've made, and not the more plain ones.

Graphic Shop

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:03 PM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:

You can always resize to make it smaller, not crop, so it would look better. Many people prefer 500x200 graphics. Also, you should only show your best work, so display the best graphics you've made, and not the more plain ones.

Graphic Shop

Oh? I use Picmonkey and I'm not sure how to resize them there... I'll look into it. Thanks! :3

I'm quite proud of my new avatar :3

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:

Graphic Shop

Oh? I use Picmonkey and I'm not sure how to resize them there... I'll look into it. Thanks! :3

I use Pixlr, but I know how to resize on PicMonkey. It's at the bottom of the Basic Edits menu.

Graphic Shop

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

MiserableandMagical wrote:
    YAY!!!!!! and this one?!

Sigs and avis by heleh

Yes, you can use that if you like :3 I entered it in a competition though so beware if anything relates to that, haha. :3

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Here's some more examples that I feel are a little better :)

Signature:

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I love those examples! Beautiful!

Graphic Shop

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:24 PM

thanks so much1 those two are awesome!

Sigs and avis by heleh

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:01 AM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:
    PlaidShirtDays wrote:

Graphic Shop

I use Pixlr, but I know how to resize on PicMonkey. It's at the bottom of the Basic Edits menu.

Graphic Shop

Oh! Thank you so much! Now I can make halfway decent signatures haha. :3

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:01 AM

PlaidShirtDays wrote:
    I love those examples! Beautiful!

Graphic Shop

Thank you! :3

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.