Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylorswiftielucky13's Graphic Shop!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM

[img="[img="[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2u5ukpc.jpg"]http://i45.tinypic.com/2u5ukpc.jpg"[/url]] [img="[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/j5uhs8.jpg"][url=http://i45.tinypic.com/j5uhs8.jpg"]http://i45.tinypic.com/j5uhs8.jpg"[/url][/url]]"]

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM

[img="[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/j5uhs8.jpg"]http://i45.tinypic.com/j5uhs8.jpg"[/url]]
    [url=]Graphic
    Do any of these work?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:42 AM

omg!!! I really want one!

LizBeth

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

RedTayTay13 wrote:
    omg!!! I really want one!

LizBeth

Thank you! you can request if you like :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Do you mind making my a graphic that says
    "I see RED on 4/20/13"

I want it to be really pretty and unique! If you don't mind?
    Thanks!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM

HeartToHeart wrote:
    Do you mind making my a graphic that says
    "I see RED on 4/20/13"

I want it to be really pretty and unique! If you don't mind?
    Thanks!!

Thank you! Your finished graphic:

If that ^ didn't work, try this:
    [img="[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/33k698h.jpg"]http://i45.tinypic.com/33k698h.jpg"[/url]]

I hope you like it, if not just ask me to change it!

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hi! Can I have a graphic that says: Long Live Speak Now
    Can you have pictures from the Speak Now tour? Thanks

Made by Dreamimppoosible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum]http://taylorswift.com/forum[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:54 AM

[img="http://i46.tinypic.com/167ml4i.jpg"]
    BeFearless13TaylorSwift, here is your graphic! Hope you like it! If you need anything changed, just tell me!

My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Hi! Can you do me a graphics says "Cheesecake Swift" ?

I would appreciate it! Thanks~
    Swifties forever.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM

CheesecakeSwift wrote:
    Hi! Can you do me a graphics says "Cheesecake Swift" ?

I would appreciate it! Thanks~
    Swifties forever.

Yup!

My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM

These are great ! just do the cuttings more neatly !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    These are great ! just do the cuttings more neatly !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Thanks, I am just getting used to this

My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

your really good do you give tutorials on how to make graphics I would really enjoy them!! thnx!! :)
    Swifyforever&always13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Swifyforever&always13 wrote:
    your really good do you give tutorials on how to make graphics I would really enjoy them!! thnx!! :)
    Swifyforever&always13

I don't, but I could maybe get some pictures up of a stage of going through them and post a site, if you would like :) and thanks so much :D.

My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Imma request!!
    Pictures (If I need to add any to make your graphic work, I will pick similar ones. If I need to get rid of any, I will ask you which one): You chose!! Only 2 or 3, and of Taylor please!!
    Text (doesn't have to be any. Not many words please, around 20 or 30 at the most) You call me up again just to break me like a promise
    Special effects ( Stickers like hearts or flowers) NONE!!!
    Borders ( tell me what kind of design, colour. If you want to know what there is, ask me) Just black!
    Colours: Pink, purple...
    GIFS: None!!!!
    PM me when it is done pleaseeee:)

Made by me!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.