Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Topaz's Sparkling Graphics!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Picture(s)?--- 2-3 pics of Taylor! new ! pretty pics.
    Text? --- write something about LOVE
    Specific color scheme? - any
    Specific fonts? any
    Edges: Rounded or squared? -- sq
    Should I PM you when it’s done? yes

thanks !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:40 AM

{Reshmi4Bieber} Here ya go. I hope you like it but if you don't just let me know and I'll change it! I messaged you the link as you asked. Thanks for requesting!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:46 AM

its nice !! loved it !!
    thanks !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:39 PM

{Reshmi4Bieber} You're welcome! I'm so glad you liked it!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM

hi... i changed my username from All I Know Is Pouring Rain to Through The Sleepless Night, so can u change it? thx :)
    I used to be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM

{Through The Sleepless Night} OK, no problem! :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:04 PM

This Night Is Flawless 13 wrote:
    Through The Sleepless Night wrote:
    hi... i changed my username from All I Know Is Pouring Rain to Through The Sleepless Night, so can u change it? thx :)

^Me
    Shop|Contest

OK, no problem! :)

k thx :)

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Pics: any of these: 1, 2, 3 or 4
    Text: love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    Color Scheme: any
    Specific Fonts: no
    Edges: rounded
    Should I PM you when it's done: yes
    Anything else: nope :)

^foreverandalways13

^Through The Sleepless Night

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM

For Review
    Pics: any from here
    Text: your name has echoed through my mind
    Color Scheme: darker
    Specific Fonts: no
    Edges: rounded
    Should I PM you when it's done: yes
    Anything else: nope :)

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM

{Echoed Through My Mind} I'm working on your request now! However I can't use the 2nd picture (the one with Taylor in the flowing red dress and stilettos). The scaling doesn't look good with the other pictures. Also, I think you may have gotten the link to the 4th picture wrong, it's showing up the same as the second picture.

I'll just use the other 2 pictures you requested and if you want anything else just let me know. :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:36 AM

{Echoed Through My Mind} I'm working on your request now! However I can't use the 2nd picture (the one with Taylor in the flowing red dress and stilettos). The scaling doesn't look good with the other pictures. Also, I think you may have gotten the link to the 4th picture wrong, it's showing up the same as the second picture.

I'll just use the other 2 pictures you requested and if you want anything else just let me know. :)

i changed the pics so that they are all different and i said 1, 2, 3, or 4 so you can use any of the 4

^foreverandalways13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:59 AM

{Echoed Through My Mind} Your request is finished! Here it is and I've messaged you the link as well.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:50 AM

{Through The Sleepless Night} Here's your graphic! I have also messaged you the link as requested.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Hie!
    I would like to request a word graphic :D

One
    Picture: OR
    Text: Beautiful Eyes OR Keep Your Eyes Open
    Font: Anything that looks good
    Please PM me when you're done, thanks!

Avatar by Annie (PlaidShirtDays)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM

{Echoed Through My Mind} Your request is finished! Here it is and I've messaged you the link as well.

^foreverandalways13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

FOR REVIEW:
    please use this picture: http://taylorswift.com/media/photos/17393 (the 2nd one)
    the background is up to you!
    writing: I can't breathe without you
    font: some type of cursive
    effects: if you are to use effects- rain, but not needed

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2154321#post_15892981
    People throw rocks at things that SHINE!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

{Echoed Through My Mind} Great, I'm so glad you liked it!

{SkipRocks} Your request is ready! Here it is, and I've also PMed you the link.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM

{tayluvxoxo} Your request is finished! I didn't know how to do the rain effect but I did the rest of it :)
    I also PMed you the link.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Your Graphics are lovely.
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

{Taylorswiftfan1389} Thank you so much! You just made my day! Will you request? :D