1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie IDs

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Hey!

Do you want a Swiftie ID? I can make them :D
Just fill out this form and I'll make you one with the info on :3
I'll post an example soon :)

Name:
Became a Swiftie (when?):
Favourite colour:
Favourite song (by Taylor):
Do you want a red stars background or one of your favourite colour (not necessarily stars)?:

Unfortunately I didn't make this xD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie IDs

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Here's the example :) Just one I made for someone who requested one. Yours might be very different :3
    I can edit the colouring to be your favourite colour if you like, just say if you'd want that :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Bump!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Name: guitaristemily (just call me Emily)
    Became a Swiftie (when?): 2008, after her frist album came out
    Favourite colour: purple
    Favourite song (by Taylor): State Of Grace

Swifty for life

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Okay, I'll try and do that soon :3

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:46 AM

name: Angeline
    became a swifty: 2008
    color: pink
    song: i knew you were trouble.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:49 AM

guitaristemily: Here's yours :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:49 AM

AnglsAVeryProudSwiftie: I'll do it soon :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM

can you make the backgorund to mine purple and green?

you can just put 2008 in the year thing
    Swifty for life

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Okay. I'll try and make it purple or green but I'm not sure I can do both. I might have to completely restart with a new background that isn't necessarily stars, hope that's okay :L

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:09 AM

guitaristemily, here you go:

AnglsAVeryProudSwiftie, here's yours.. I added some birds because it looked empty.. I hope you don't mind :P

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Name: Sabrina
    Became a Swiftie: Christmas 2010
    Favourite colour: pink
    Favourite song: The Lucky One

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I'll do that soon :) Do you want a red background or pink? I may as well add that to the form now haha.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:51 AM

SabrinaSwift, here's yours :3

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Any more?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Does anyone else want a Swiftie ID? :3

RE: Swiftie IDs

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Yup I want one in purple please!! AND YES i wnt stars

Name: Farhana (Peace!)
    Become a Swiftie: Since 2008 when I've heard Our Song
    Favourite Colour: Purple
    Favourite Song: We are never ever getting back together and I knew you were trouble (If you can't put both then you can write we are never ever getting back together)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Mia Sizzles wrote:
    Yup I want one in purple please!! AND YES i wnt stars

Name: Farhana (Peace!)
    Become a Swiftie: Since 2008 when I've heard Our Song
    Favourite Colour: Purple
    Favourite Song: We are never ever getting back together and I knew you were trouble (If you can't put both then you can write we are never ever getting back together)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Name is Austin Wiard
    Became a true Swiftie when I got her speak now album but she's always had a place in my heart since Tim McGraw.
    Favorite color is blue. I like dark colors and eery colors. My other two favs are red and green
    Favorite song by taylor is haunted,which is my profile pic from her speak now tour.(didnt take it, I found it on google:(
    If you can combine red and blue and make it dark, that would be awsome.
    This is a really really cool thing you're doing and I know I'm going to love your idea. Thank you so much!
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Madalyn brooks
    Pink
    I almost do
    Red stars

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Oooh, okay! Thanks ^-^ I can do those three! Sorry, I haven't been on TC in so long!