Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WonderstruckMagic's Graphic Shop

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM

hello!!! love your graphics they amazing!!!!
    ~Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:40 AM

BlackWidowFan wrote:
    hello!!! love your graphics they amazing!!!!
    ~Me

Thank you! That's really sweet! :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I miss the old shop u had a FLAWLESS shop

Visit my graphic shop!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:22 AM

speakfearlessly13 wrote:
    I miss the old shop u had a FLAWLESS shop

Visit my graphic shop!

I miss it too. It was a terrible feeling when I deleted it. :(

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Well I will gladly request!
    Size (normal is 500x200): normal
    Picture/s: 2-3 pics from GLAMOUR magazine shoot
    Text: anything that goes with pics
    GIF, moving graphic (yes/no): hmmm, probably no. but if it looks good, than ok!
    Mood of the graphic (happy/sad/wonderstruck/.....): FABUUUULOUS
    Overall effect, appearance (neat/sloppy/vintage/modern/futuristic/.....): bright, colorful, neatish
    Favourite color: pink, gold, rainbow mixes
    Less favourite color: black / brown
    Favourite flower: bluebell
    Favourite animal: bunny
    Anithing else: Just make it as gorgeous as your graphics always are! Oh, and message when done! Hope u get more requests soom! Thanks!

Visit my graphic shop!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:35 AM

WORD GRAPHIC
    Size: Anything
    Picture:

Text:
    NewYorkRed Is Molly
    Anything else:
    It'll be going on my profile so try to make it flawless:)
    [img="http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/oie_oie_overlay-3-2.gif"]

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:31 AM

it got deleted ??
    we should really have a delete confirmation button !!

well ur graphics are adorable ! i loved that dark grey one !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:42 AM

My dear Swifties,
    I'm so so SO sorry because I haven't been doing requests lately. School is really hard, I don't have free time at all. But as I'm on my winter holidays now, I will try to catch up it a bit.
    Feel free to request.

Lovelovelove,

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I've done previous requests, and I'm really really REALLY sorry because you had to wait so long.

speakfearlessly13

NewYorkRed

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Surprise graphic? Meabe lyrics from Treacherous? :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:07 AM

IgoroSwift What do you think about this one? I can make other if you want me to, though. :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:21 AM

WonderstruckMagic wrote:
    I've done previous requests, and I'm really really REALLY sorry because you had to wait so long.

speakfearlessly13

NewYorkRed

LOVE IT!:)

*Made by Me*

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM

NewYorkRed wrote:
    WonderstruckMagic wrote:

speakfearlessly13

NewYorkRed

LOVE IT!:)

*Made by Me*

I'm glad.

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Hey guys! It looks like I'm opening again!
    How about requesting? I deleted my old graphic shop, so I would like you to help me make this one at least half as good as the old one!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 3:45 AM

anyone?

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM

bump :P

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Banner
    Corners: square
    Pictures: Here Here and Here
    Text: Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right

Thank you so much! :)

~credit to dragonfightingswiftie ~credit to quelinha

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:04 AM

iSpeakNow Thanks for requesting!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Hi, I'm absolutely in love with you work! I was wondering if I could order a "signature" graphic? I'm pretty open to any idea you may have; the only thing I definitely want included (somewhere) is the phrase "...this is a worthwhile fight...". I'm a cancer survivor, so it has kinda become my mantra. Everything else is left to your creative mind. Thank you!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM

goodbyedancerhellocancer Hi! Of course you can order it. Thank you for wonderful words you've said. It makes me so sad, your condition and that stuff. I hope you'll get well once (in the matter of fact soon).

I have a question about the graphic - shall it be Taylor Swift or NonTaylor graphic?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.