Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor_xo's graphic shop

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:08 PM

^Credit to LoveIsEndless at Jillian's graphic shop. This is amazing thanks so much!!!!

Hii!!! Welcome to my shop. I am a new graphic maker with hardly any experience and I totally understand if you don't want a graphic made by a beginner!!!
I can pretty much only make graphics with one picture unless you want a collage and DEFINITELY can't make those moving graphics. I am currently taking a graphic course so hopefully you shall see my graphics slowly improve!!!

A couple of things that I have made!

THERE ARE NO RULES ABOUT HAVING TO USE THE GRAPHICS THAT I MAKE YOU!!! (Cause I understand if they are bad and you don't wan to use it!) BUT PLEASE DON'T STEAL THEM AND IF YOU DO USE IT...PLEASE CREDIT ME!!!!!

So I would love it if you would request and I'll try and make you something as long as you tell me what you want (colour, picture, that kinda thing!)

Thanks!!! Please request below!!! xox
ex oh
taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor_xo's graphic shop

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM

BUMP!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Bump :)
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

bump
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM

bump
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM

bump
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:01 AM

anyone???
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:30 AM

another one I made :)
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM

bump :(
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM

bump
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:20 AM

the 3rd graphic is nice...
    Love One Direction!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Love One Direction wrote:
    the 3rd graphic is nice...
    Love One Direction!

^ THANKYOU!!!!! PLease request!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:35 PM

What Program Do You Use??????????

Graphic Me!
    Come Visit HR Graphics
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2175861/page/3#post_16633321

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

HeadFirstFearless13 wrote:
    What Program Do You Use??????????

Graphic Me!
    Come Visit HR Graphics
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2175861/page/3#post_16633321

Just Pixlr at the moment :)
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Possibly u could make a cute rabbit picture. I am really sad about all of my rabbit's babies dying
    'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Crazgirl10 wrote:
    Possibly u could make a cute rabbit picture. I am really sad about all of my rabbit's babies dying
    'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
    - Taylor Swift

That's terrible. I'll try and do something! It may take a day or two though just caause this week is really busy but it should be done on the weekend. I'll message you when it's done!

ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Crazgirl10...

Hope it's ok!

ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:31 AM

bump cause I'm bored and I'd love someone to request soon...
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM

BUMP
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:58 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM

ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.