Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Screaming Long Live Designs

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM

SCREAMING LONG LIVE DESIGNS

I agree with the Graphic Shop Owners Code Of Conduct

Hi guys! I would LOVE it if you requested a graphic from me! I can do pretty much whatever you want me to. I can do banners, signatures, avatars and gif's! I also love constructive criticism so if you have any advice, feel free to PM me :)

THIS website has a great selection of pictures that are easy for me to get to, and it would be great if you found one from there. which you will be able to easily because they have all the best Taylor pictures out there!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY EXAMPLES AND TO GET REQUEST FORMS

~always credit me please!~

REQUEST LINEUP

1) greatlittlestory*
2) Enchanted Elf 13
3) TaylorAllisonSwift2000
*in progress

when they are done, I will send them to you in a personal message and post them here and on my portfolio website

thanks so much for stopping by! you're fantastic! If you like my stuff, please spread the word :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: misskatelyncharlene desings!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM

more examples coming soon! for now, any requests?

^both made by me

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Heyy!

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    Heyy!

~the flawless Hannah

hi :)

^both made by me

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM

requests anybody?

^both made by me

RE: misskatelyncharlene desings!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Your graphics are really cool! How did you create these designs? Did you use a special computer program?

RE: misskatelyncharlene desings!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM

hgirl wrote:
    Your graphics are really cool! How did you create these designs? Did you use a special computer program?
    thank you! I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0, I'm glad you like them!

^both made by me

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

hey all! important message!!!! this was formerly known as misskatelyncharlene designs, but IT HAS CHANGED TO SCREAMING LONG LIVE DESIGNS. My name is no longer Misskatelyncharlene and you will no longer be able to find my shop if you search for that. thanks! sorry for the inconvenience :P

^both made by me

Re: Screaming Long Live Designs

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I just had my first request and I really like how it turned out! If you want one for yourself, please request! I have open spots!

^both made by me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Your not bad! Im going to request~ surprise me!!!

~the flawless Hannah

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

thank you! I'm starting on it right now!

^both made by me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM

for theluckyswiftie13

for izzytheswiftie

^both made by me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM

aw freak! I messed up all my pictures :P sorry guys, I'll fix this as fast as I can...

^both made by me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:45 PM

for theluckyswiftie13:

for izzytheswiftie:

^both made by me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:45 PM

there we go!

^both made by me

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Hey Screaming Long Live! I am new and want a signiture! If you have time.... PLEASE MAKE ME ONE PLEASE!!!!!!! SURPRISE ME!!!! And if you make it and post it on here.,..... how do I get it on my profile? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED ABOUT ALLL THIS!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU!!!!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Ooh I must request soon!!!
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Bethany Van Lul wrote:
    Hey Screaming Long Live! I am new and want a signiture! If you have time.... PLEASE MAKE ME ONE PLEASE!!!!!!! SURPRISE ME!!!! And if you make it and post it on here.,..... how do I get it on my profile? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED ABOUT ALLL THIS!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU!!!!!

Hey! welcome to Taylor Connect :) I was very confused at first too :P I will certainly help you out! when I am finished with it, I will post it on here, and then I will send you a personal message with the directions of how to do it and the link. you don't have any preferences? I will start on it ASAP!

^both made by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:34 PM

dareyoutomove_x wrote:
    Ooh I must request soon!!!
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sweet! thanks :)

^both made by me

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Hey, Bethany Van Lul! sorry I haven't got your graphic done yet! I went on vacation and have been busy with school, but things have slowed down now and I will hopefully finish it up soon! sorry for the long wait!

^both made by me

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM

bump

^both made by me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.