Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The swifty school of graphics

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Hey guys! I didn't come up with this idea but i thought it was a good idea. so im going to start a school of graphics. This school is free so you may join when ever you want, and me (and maybe a few other teachers. comment below if want to be a teacher. must have 100 or more replies to your graphic shop to be one) Here's how it works. you can sign up for any 3 classes below and one day a week, (we will decide what day that is later) we will all come online and the teacher will teach the class the lesson. here are the course selections

Texture making
class list:
Izzytheswiftie
class one: TBA~ using the gradient tool
class two: TBA~ Using brushes
qualifications: nothing
example of what we teach you:

Brushes
class one: TBA~ finding good brushes and using them
class two TBA~ Making brushes
qualifications: must know how to make a beginner graphic, and must know how to make a beginner graphic

GIF graphics
class list:
ThatBeautifulSmile13
ForeverandAlways13

class one: TBA~ making the gif graphic
qualifications: must know how to use the lasso tool and must know how to make a beginner graphic

Beginner graphics
class one: TBA~ resizing your image
class two: TBA~ using the lasso tool
class three: TBA~ extras (aka stickers. overlays. etc)
qualifications: none

Intermediate graphics
class one:TBA~ blending pictures
class two: downloading fonts
qualifications: must know how to make a beginner graphic and must know how to use the lasso tool :)

Swirl graphics
class one:TBA~ making the swirl edits
example:

Name
course selection
two days you are free
do you have a shop? If u do, please link it
experience?

name:
graphic example:
course u wanna teach
experience?

credit to taylorswiftrocks13 for this idea

both by me :P

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The swifty school of graphics

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM

bumpers :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM

im adding examples now :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:13 PM

bump! :P

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I will signL
    Name: Delani, but you can call me Penguin!
    Course selection: GIF graphics
    two days I am free: Saturday and Sunday
    no shop.....
    I've made only a few graphics.....

Thank you Camryn!

bump? please apply :P

ThatBeautifulSmile13 wrote:
    I will signL
    Name: Delani, but you can call me Penguin!
    Course selection: GIF graphics
    two days I am free: Saturday and Sunday
    no shop.....
    I've made only a few graphics.....

Thank you Camryn!

thanks for applying! I will pm you when the classes start :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM

name: Caitlin
    graphic example:

course u wanna teach: GIF graphics
    experience? 3 months

[/signature]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    name: Caitlin
    graphic example:

course u wanna teach: GIF graphics
    experience? 3 months

[/signature][/quote]
    your a teacher. welcome to the team :) will you please tell ppl to apply here?
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2029951]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Of course! Thank you!

[/signature]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM

bump! :P

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Name: Jessie
    Course Selection: Beginner G. Class 3, And everything else.
    Two Days I am Free: Thursday, Saturday
    My Shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2196071
    Experience: My Graphic Shop has been open 2 Weeks, and I had been making Graphics
    2 weeks before that. I have entered 1 Graphic Contest.

^Made by Me!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM

TaylorSwiftBFF wrote:
    Name: Jessie
    Course Selection: Beginner G. Class 3, And everything else.
    Two Days I am Free: Thursday, Saturday
    My Shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2196071
    Experience: My Graphic Shop has been open 2 Weeks, and I had been making Graphics
    2 weeks before that. I have entered 1 Graphic Contest.

^Made by Me!

thanks for applying! :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM

bumpers! we need more students and teachers :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Name- izzy
    course selection-texture making
    two days you are free
    do you have a shop? If u do, please link it
    experience?

TanyaxOh. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Name: foreverandalways13
    Course selection: Swirl graphics, GIF graphics???
    2 days I am free: Cant be sure, Im on and off
    Shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2046521
    Experience: 4 months

Note: I use pixlr and picmonkey. Graphics uploaded to photobucket.
    Computer can view certain websites.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM

^^^^^ thanks for applying guys. I will pm both of you when the classes start :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM

never mind!!! I cant use the lasso tool!!!! Anyone wanna teach me??

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:08 PM

foreverandalways13 wrote:
    never mind!!! I cant use the lasso tool!!!! Anyone wanna teach me??

sure! its okay, u can still apply I will teach u how when the class starts ok?

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Eep! There's people in the gif class!

[/signature]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM

thanks!!! SO nice!!! Everytime I use the lasso tool, Its such a epic fail!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.