Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GNS - String Of Lights

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:46 AM

hey guys :)
    so on top of making your graphic you also have to make your town house room! :)
    make it pretty :) post it on the form when your done please :) post it by october 29 :)
    you can have anything you want- just remember a bed for everyone! :)
    make sure to work together because you all will be sleeping there :)

Click to visit Graphic Network Star Townhouses :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I use Pixlr, and sometimes Paint.net
    I used to be Red.
    [/signature]

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Can I just say I LOVE our team? I can use ANYTHING!!

Gimp
    Photohsop (it's an old version)
    All ADOBE programs
    Pixlr
    Free Online Prgrams
    Pic Monkey

TanyaxOh. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I was thinking our theme for the graphic could we wonderstruck or wonderstruck enchanted

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM

My latest blog indicated my availability.

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Izzy stated on her 10/15/12 blog entitled, "My TC Schedule"

Here's my new availability schedule. I've been so busy lately! So if you'd like to contact me this will indicate when I should be online.

Monday
    From around 5:30-8:00

Tuesday
    I'm not really sure for this one but at least an hour. From like maybe 6:00pm?

Wednesday
    Sorry :( I won't be here at all! Sooo busy

Thursday
    EVERY OTHER WEEK
    From 5:10-8:00

Friday
    Like for an hour or so

Saturday
    30 minutes from 9:00 am ET

Sunday
    I don't think I can make it.

Sorry for such tight availability.

Red Always,
    Izzy

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I dont get the town home thing

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:

lol me either.
    I used to be Red.

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM

izzy the graphic has to be with the pics that Sparkles wanted. And I seriously don't get the town house thing either, but I think that it's a graphic.

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:

lol me either.
    I used to be Red.

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

izzy for the townhouses, we need to make a graphic that looks like a room. probably 700x200.

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

anyone got ideas?

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I hate this computer so much! It only lets me see till part of this page. :(

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM

i use pixlr

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar┬╣┬│Bear

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Ya i have an idea. Wonderstruck themed!

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM

let's use that website!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:19 PM

izzy sure! can i get ideas? and who would like to make it?

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 4:21 PM

We all have to!

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM

how are we going to do that tho?

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM

how about we each make a room and we vote on the best one.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.