Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Swifty IDs

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Here is more, maby here you found your!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifty IDs

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:45 AM

bump

by 1.HAVpeace13 5.TrueSwiftie

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

bbbbbbump

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Thanks for putting up mine although i alredy put it up on my profile!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:40 AM

These are so pretty :)

Can I request one please?

Swifty IDs :
    - Name - Mikayla
    - Birthdate - August 30th
    - Swifty since - 2008
    - Favorite song - Enchanted
    - favorite quotation - Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain
    - background - http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3402/3673100590_2f8686ab61.jpg - i like this one but one simular if its better to work with :)
    - small picture - http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2744/4345029646_72d89b4564.jpg - just the heart hands though if thats ok?
    - do you want circle, square (small pic)? circle please :)

Fonts and colours I'm not sure of, just ones that you think would work well :)

Click Here To Visit My Lil Shop

RE: Swifty IDs

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Please please please can i have one:Dxxx
    Swifty IDs :
    - Name, Roisin
    - Birthdate, 24th December
    - Swifty since, 2006
    - Favorite song, Begin Again
    - favorite quotation, Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again, even though everytime you've tried before, you've lost.
    - background, http://weheartit.com/entry/734763
    - small picture, http://weheartit.com/entry/23927811
    - do you want circle, square (small pic)? circle please
    for fonts and colours can you decide for me, im not entirely sure?xx

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM

- Name : Alina
    - Birthdate : 6 January 2000
    - Swifty since 2010
    - Favorite song : Better Than Revenge
    - favorite quotation : I’m intimidated by the fear of being average
    - background : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RNn1rrYuQS8/T_g7p2IvTLI/AAAAAAAAAHI/cffmg0VLqK4/s1600/Taylor%2BSwift%2Btumblr_l.png
    - small picture : http://socialbutterflies.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tumblr_kt0stmcw171qzxg3do1_500.png%3Fw%3D420%26h%3D336
    - do you want circle, square (small pic)? circle please!:)
    - font : just something handwritten
    - text color dark brown
    - line color : white
    - other : PM me please when done :)

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I sent this already but idk i can't see it?..

- Name : Alina
    - Birthdate : 6 January 2000
    - Swifty since : 2010
    - Favorite song : Better Than Revenge
    - favorite quotation : I’m intimidated by the fear of being average
    - background : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RNn1rrYuQS8/T_g7p2IvTLI/AAAAAAAAAHI/cffmg0VLqK4/s1600/Taylor%2BSwift%2Btumblr_l.png
    - small picture : http://socialbutterflies.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tumblr_kt0stmcw171qzxg3do1_500.png%3Fw%3D420%26h%3D336
    - do you want circle, square (small pic)? : circle, please!:)
    - font : just a font that's handwritten :)
    - text color : dark brown
    - line color : white
    - other : Please PM me when done :)

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM

- Name: Rowan
    - Birthdate: November 18th
    - Swifty since: 2008
    - Favorite song: Ours
    - favorite quotation: "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
    - background:
    - small picture:
    - do you want circle, square (small pic): Circle
    - font: anything
    - text color: Red
    - line color: Red
    - other

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Please can I have one? They're lovely :-)

-Name: WilllowTree ...(there are 3 L's)
    -Birthdate: April (I don't like to put my full date)
    -Swifty since:2008
    -Favourite song: State of Grace
    -Favourite quotation: "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"
    -Background: this please (it should be one of her at her latest Vouge shoot. (she should be lying there with a ukulele))
    I'll also try and post it as a picture here :
    -Small Picture:My avatar please! and as a picture on here
    In a square please!
    -Font: hand writing please
    -text colour: Browns, Greens, Whites (a colour like that which will stand out)
    -line colour: any that'll go
    -Other: please message me when done!
    Thank you soo much! :-)

By luckythirteen. Her stuff's awesome, check her out.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I you can't see the one I wanted for my background: I'll try this:

I hope it works!

By luckythirteen. Her stuff's awesome, check her out.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

make me one please?
    Sammie
    August 14
    Swiftie Since:2006
    Red
    and then the rest is up to you
    thanks
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Name: Taryn
    Birthdate: 12/07
    Swiftie Since: Birth
    Favorite Taylor Swift Song: Begin Again
    Favorite Quote: If you are lucky enough to be different, don't ever change
    Background:Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift
    Small Pic: Taylor Swift
    Circle please
    Font: Taylor Swift siginture
    Text color: purple
    line color: lime green

My Favorite Taylor Swift Quote
    "If your lucky enough to be different, never change"
    My Favorite Taylor Swift Lyrics
    "I love you to the moon and back"
    and
    "I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you"

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:55 PM

- Name: Gabby
    - Birthdate: March 5th
    - Swifty since: 2007
    - Favorite song: By the Way
    - favorite quotation: For a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world
    - background: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2283000/2283665_1325014111292.7res_500_460.jpg
    - small picture : http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/opelasta/taylor-swift.jpg
    - do you want circle, square (small pic)?: circle
    - font:whatever
    - text color: whatever
    - line color:whatever
    - other:THANKS!!!

my shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2194441

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

OMG how much, thank you so much, I'll start right now

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM

soon will be done!

HAVpeace13

If you love and respect Taylor Swift please DON'T
    listen to any of her leaked songs from RED until
    22/10!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Primafacie

Roisin13

AlinaIsFearless

Swiftie467

WilllowTree

Guys, if need something change say please, I'll do everthiny make it good!
    I hope you like, thanks for request!

HAVpeace13

22/10!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM

hey! i was wondering if i could have a Red based one!
    Name: Aiden
    Swifty Since: Birth
    Favorite Songs: Love Story , Enchanted , WANEGBT
    Quote: "People haven't always been there for me but, Music has"
    Circle Pic: http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/photoshoots/2012/red/normal_006.jpg

Background Pic: http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/albums/red/weareneverevergettingbacktogethersingle/normal_002.jpg
    Thanks!!
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!
    By Imeg99
    By DAAA
    By DAAA

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Head First Fearless 13

taylorswiftyimwonderstruckdancingaroundallalone

gabbylove13

Guys, if need something change say please, I'll do everthiny make it good!
    I hope you like, thanks for request!

HAVpeace13

22/10!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.