Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Redswiftie's graphics! (Emma's Graphics) OPEN!!!

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:21 PM

OPEN

Hey swifties! I finally found a wesite to make graphics and now I'm opening up a graphis shop!!! I can do practically anything (banners, avatars anything!!!) But I usually only do Taylor Swift graphics unless you want me to do a graphic for the hunger games, or Doctor Who! I am only open Wednesday - Sunday as I've got school coming up.
Here are the details:

Picture(s):
text:
Colour text:
rounded photo yes/no:
rounded corners yes/no:
Colours:
Any other details:

Rules:
1. Credit me
2. tell me if you don't like it!

Please, please, please request! If you wanna know what my graphics look like then here ya go!

and this one!

And this is my banner on my profile page!

And this one has a few pictures instead of just one!

Request! Please, please, please request!
Thanks,

-Emma

Note: I'm going to be away on October 6-October 7 so please don't request during that time! I hope you like my graphics!

Redswiftie13and7
I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

http://s1277.beta.photobucket.com/user/taylorswift713/media/Taylor%20Swift/TaylorSwift-profile_zps4d2472e3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=42#/user/taylorswift713/media/Taylor%20Swift/TaylorSwift-profile_zps4d2472e3.jpg.html?s

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Redswiftie's graphics! (Emma's Graphics) OPEN!!!

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Picture(s): http://musicjustice.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/taylor-swift-we-are-never-ever-getting-back-together_musicjustice.jpg http://www.rick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Taylor-Swift-Red-We-Are-Never-Ever-Getting-Back-Together-promo-shot-grass-no-sunglasses-400x300.jpg ( 2 pictures )
    text: But we are never ever ever ever getting back together
    Like ever...

Colour text: Red
    rounded photo yes/no: no
    rounded corners yes/no: Yes!
    Colours: Sparkles!
    Any other details: Glitter!
    Size - Regular signature size

Please PM me when done?
    P.S. I like your graphics! :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    Breauna

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Wonderstruck17 wrote:
    Picture(s): http://musicjustice.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/taylor-swift-we-are-never-ever-getting-back-together_musicjustice.jpg http://www.rick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Taylor-Swift-Red-We-Are-Never-Ever-Getting-Back-Together-promo-shot-grass-no-sunglasses-400x300.jpg ( 2 pictures )
    Like ever...

Please PM me when done?
    Love, Love, Love,
    Breauna

Here you go! Tell if you don't like it!

Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

http://s1277.beta.photobucket.com/user/taylorswift713/media/Taylor%20Swift/TaylorSwift-profile_zps4d2472e3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=42#/user/taylorswift713/media/Taylor%20Swift/TaylorSwift-profile_zps4d2472e3.jpg.html?s

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Redswiftiesparksfly13and7 wrote:
    Wonderstruck17 wrote:
    Like ever...

Please PM me when done?
    Love, Love, Love,
    Breauna

Here you go! Tell if you don't like it!

Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

I really like it! :) Thankyou so much!
    Love, Love, Love,
    Breauna

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM

BUMP.......Bumpity bumpity bump! Hehe lol
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift71]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift71[/url][/signature]

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hey babe! Great start on graphics, but try and make them 500 x 200 :) PM me if you have any questions!

{Both by me :)} Avatar made my the amazing Sparkles!

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM

BUMP!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift71]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift71[/url][/signature]

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:02 AM

BUMP!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Picture(s): Any Taylor or louis pictures
    text:Any kind
    Colour text:blue
    rounded photo yes/no:i dont care
    rounded corners yes/no:i dont care
    Colours:any
    Any other details:nope
    thanks!
    p.s. how can i get it once your done?
    IMG]http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t464/mollyrox179/images_zpsbd846224.png

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

13taylor13swift13 wrote:
    Picture(s): Any Taylor or louis pictures
    text:Any kind
    Colour text:blue
    rounded photo yes/no:i dont care
    rounded corners yes/no:i dont care
    Colours:any
    Any other details:nope
    thanks!
    p.s. how can i get it once your done?
    IMG]http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t464/mollyrox179/images_zpsbd846224.png

Here you go! I really hope you like it! If you want me change to change anything, tell me!

Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM

BUMP!!!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

RE: Redswiftie's graphics! (Emma's Graphics) OPEN!!!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Picture(s):
    text: Flew me to places I'd never been
    Colour text: matching
    rounded corners yes/no: yes
    Colours: matching
    Any other details: size 500x200

Thanks!

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I Knew You Were Trouble 13 wrote:
    Picture(s):

Thanks!

Here you go! ( I hope it's not too simple!) Tell me if you want me to change anything! I really hope you like it!!!

-Emma
    P.S. Please credit me and my computer has stuffed up and won't let me do 500x200 :( sorry

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Redswiftiesparksfly13and7 wrote:
    I Knew You Were Trouble 13 wrote:
    Picture(s):

Thanks!

Here you go! ( I hope it's not too simple!) Tell me if you want me to change anything! I really hope you like it!!!

-Emma
    P.S. Please credit me and my computer has stuffed up and won't let me do 500x200 :( sorry

I love it!!! Thanks :)

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM

BUMP!!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM

BUMP!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I love your graphics!

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.