Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Daydreaming Dangerously - OPEN

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 2:56 PM

I almost forgot! Can you also make me an avatar with this picture that says "Maria"

http://tinypic.com/r/2149qf7/8

My Taylor concert dates: 7.31.07//8.28.11//8.20.13//8.24.13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Your graphics are so gorgeouus! ( ; v ; )

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I almost forgot! Can you also make me an avatar with this picture that says "Maria"

Of course :)

Will do

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM

ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    Your graphics are so gorgeouus! ( ; v ; )

Aww thank you :]

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 4:40 PM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    If I'm not wrong, not long ago I promise to come up with something to request? That doesn't matter, I need a graphic, anyways. :P

GRAPHIC TYPE - signature
    SIZE - 500x160
    PHOTO URLS - http://taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1748&pid=103949#top_display_media
    TEXT - Click here to visit my graphic shop / Wider Than Distance Designs, whichever look best.
    EXTRA DETAILS - Do your thanggg :P PM me when it's done, please. x

Me | Kina

Hope you like it :)

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:
    If I'm not wrong, not long ago I promise to come up with something to request? That doesn't matter, I need a graphic, anyways. :P

GRAPHIC TYPE - signature
    SIZE - 500x160
    PHOTO URLS - http://taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1748&pid=103949#top_display_media
    TEXT - Click here to visit my graphic shop / Wider Than Distance Designs, whichever look best.

Me | Kina

I love it! :D Though, could you maybe lighten up the graphic a bit? It looks a bit dark to me.

Me | Kina

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:28 AM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:

GRAPHIC TYPE - signature
    SIZE - 500x160

Me | Kina

I love it! :D Though, could you maybe lighten up the graphic a bit? It looks a bit dark to me.

Me | Kina

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:37 AM

Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:

GRAPHIC TYPE - signature
    SIZE - 500x160

Me | Kina

Me | Kina

Hows this? :)

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Primafacie wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:

GRAPHIC TYPE - signature
    SIZE - 500x160

Me | Kina

Me | Kina

That's better. :) Thanks, girl.

Kina | Audra

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:34 AM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:

GRAPHIC TYPE - signature
    SIZE - 500x160

Me | Kina

Me | Kina

That's better. :) Thanks, girl.

Kina | Audra

No problem :)

Glad you like it

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Hey Primafacie ^.^ Can you please make me a Last Kiss signature? The only specifics I want is to have a picture (or pictures) from Taylor's performance of Last Kiss on the Speak Now World Tour and the text to say 'I never planned on you changing your mind'

Can you PM me when it's done? Thanks so much!

LukaShannon
    Avi: ME

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 2:04 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:

I'm trying to make your signature something a bit different from the normal signatures, swear I haven't forgotten. Just can't get it to look quite right. Made you a few Avatars though :)

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:58 AM

^I love those! :D

Me

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU!! :)

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Sorry I've been so MIA!

Getting onto my requests now :D

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Wicked cool graphics!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:31 PM

escapethistown wrote:
    Wicked cool graphics!

Thank you

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:33 PM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    ^I love those! :D

Me

Thank you!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU!! :)

Posting your signature now!! :D

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:52 PM

It originally was colourful but the graphic was really heavy so when uploaded it reduced the quality so much that there was chunks missing

Hope you like this though, If not I can always make another one :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.