Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Primafacie Shop

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM

examples? (:
    My Graphic Boutique

me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Edited to add examples :)

Click Here To Visit My Lil Shop

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:32 PM

They're so beautiful! You're really talented. (:
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I'll request!
    Type: Signature
    Size: 500x200
    Pictures: This picture
    Details:Don't use the text part, and make sure to make it feel outdoorsy, so keep the plants :)
    Text: Any text you want,

^Made by me

^Music21
    -RedFenderAddict

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Ahhh my first request! Making it now :D

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM

So i made a few variations :)

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM

^ Those are AMAZING!!!!
    I think I'm gonna use the first one, and I LOVE how you put the text, It's so creative!!!!! :D

^Made by me

^Music21

^RedFenderAddict

^Primafacie

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:06 PM

If you don't mind, I think I will request again!
    Quantity: 2
    Type: Signature
    Size: 500x200
    Pictures: This one.
    Details:
    can you use this line? : Kiss me like you wanna be loved, we're falling in love.
    Can you make 'Loved' and 'Love' in a cursive font, or something like that to embellish it?
    And this line for the other graphic (I want you to make two graphics of the same picture with different text)
    :But if I kissed you
    Will your mouth read this truth
    Darling, how I miss you
    Strawberries taste how lips do

^Made by me

^Music21

^RedFenderAddict

^Primafacie

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Thank you !! :D

Ofcourse I don't mind, made my day getting a second request lol x

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Here is one, the other will be ready soon :)

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hmm.. Actually now that its up I'm not sure of the font, would you like it changed?

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:18 PM

The second :)

Let me know if you want anything changed, I'm happy to ! :) x

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you did each of them!
    I don't mean to be picky, but could you maybe change the font of the first one, maybe use the font you used for the other graphic you made me, the state of grace one, and can you change the cursive font on the second one, for some reason satisfaction never looked very good on graphics :)
    But thank you SO much!!! They really are beautiful!

^Made by me

^Music21

^RedFenderAddict

^Primafacie

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Ofcourse, I will do it now :)

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Hope you like them :)

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:07 PM

OMG UR AMAZZZZZZZING!!! i saw ur sig on a forum an i love it!!!!! could you make me one like this one :
    where in the middle it says Fearless. you decide the pics :) thanks!!!!

my shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2194441

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM

On TC, avatars are larger :) You should make them 300x300 on here :)

All by me!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Primafacie wrote:

Hope you like them :)

They are PERFECT!!!!!
    You are AMAZING!!! thank you so much,
    :D
    You should make tutorials, I know I would really love to see how you make your graphics! :D

^Made by me

^Music21

^RedFenderAddict

^Primafacie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.