Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HR Graphic's

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Fourms:
    Avatar,Signature,Welcome Banner,Other: sig
    Size: normal
    Colors: yellow and gold
    Backround: same^^
    Texture: soft, but noticeable
    Picture(s): any of tay in yellow or gold
    Text: Is Flawless, really something its fearless
    Font: some print some cursive
    Other: pm me when its done

Siggies and Avi made by Cowgirl!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    Fourms:
    Avatar,Signature,Welcome Banner,Other: sig
    Size: normal
    Colors: yellow and gold
    Backround: same^^
    Texture: soft, but noticeable
    Picture(s): any of tay in yellow or gold
    Text: Is Flawless, really something its fearless
    Font: some print some cursive
    Other: pm me when its done

Siggies and Avi made by Cowgirl!

Thank You!!!! Working On It Tomorrow

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Post more examples?

siggys by me :)
    @J_swiftie_13

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM

{ForeverAndAlways13} Sure Ill Post Some Later:)
    {TaylorSwiftRocks13} Here Is Your Graphic!

Here Is The Img Code Just Remove The Spaces
    [ i m g ] http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u375/raegan232/Untitledvybkmnvcrythj_zps17544305.png [ i m g ]

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM

HR was the name of an old graphic maker on TC who was AH-MAZING.

Random

< Me+RFA

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:

Random

< Me+RFA

really lol what a small world ive even found a few swiftie that live like 2-5 hours away from me!
    -me
    -me
    come visit my graphic shop and song

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM

HAVpeace13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

Random

< Me+RFA

really lol what a small world ive even found a few swiftie that live like 2-5 hours away from me!
    -me
    -me

One person just joined that is like one of my best friends from school :D

< Me+RFA

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    HAVpeace13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

Random

< Me+RFA

-me
    -me

One person just joined that is like one of my best friends from school :D

< Me+RFA

whats their name ill add them:)
    -me
    -me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:14 PM

^^
    EnchantedSwiftie642 :)

< Me+RFA

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:

Random

< Me+RFA

Thats Odd We Just Conbined The First Letter Of Our First Name:):)

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

ya :)
    -me
    -me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM

cowgirl added!
    -me
    -me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM

HAVpeace13 wrote:

Haha I live like 2 hours from you haha why am I laughing. :P :)

^^ Me :)

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM

really! whre do you live!? :) and love your siggie! wish i still had my elements :(
    -me
    -me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM

{Examples From Me}

More Soon!

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM

i will be posting some in just a minute because some will be brand new! :)
    -me
    -me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

My examples

-me
    -me

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM

What Backround Did You Use For This Graphic I LOVE It!!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:54 AM

1 sec ill post it i get a lot of my backgrounds/ textures from deviant art or make them :)
    -me
    -me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:58 AM

ok

i croped a part the resized it :)
    -me
    -me