Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifties Graphic Contest !!

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    RESULTS of ROUND 21 : Taylor Swift with any instrument

1st --- JustRained01
    2nd--- Joni
    3rd--- Stars Shine For Tay
    most creative --- Swiftiesteelersfanpens
    simply wonderstruck --- mizzy & Stella

winners if u want a winners graphic..please ask for it. orelse I wont make.. as Im too busy !
    thanks !!

Can I also have winner graphics please please for round 21 ?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Here is my entry-

Please PM me when results are up :)

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    rose : its not at all weird ! its beautiful !

mizzy :

others : waiting !

Haha thanks... both for saying my graphic was beautiful and for the graphic

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:44 AM

RE: Swifties Graphic Contest !!

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:51 AM

I would Love a winners graphic message me when it is done?
    Thanx!

By R4B

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnj8sy.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnj8sy.jpg[/url][/signature]

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Here is my entry plz pm me the results

By R4B

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnj8sy.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnj8sy.jpg[/url][/signature]

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Mine. :D

Click Here To Nominate Taylor For People's Choice!

Hey I love your graphic Tanya. Can I use it if I credit you?

Made by my dad.

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM

My entry :)

^ TaylorHeart13, quelinha :)

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Here's mine :) can you PM when the results are up?

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM

tswiftie18 wrote:

Oh my Swift that's FLAWLESS

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 3:56 AM

bump

Me | | Me

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 3:14 PM

ill enter give me a few minutes to make it though!!:)

{1)by me and 2)by Camryn

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM

heres minee!please pm me when the results are up!thanks:)

{1)by me and 2)by Camryn

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM

*reminder for next round!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM

results?

^me

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM

JustRained01 wrote:
    tswiftie18 wrote:

OMS! Thank you so much Your entry is flawless too :)

Sat, May 4, 2013 at 6:35 AM

tswiftie18 wrote:
    JustRained01 wrote:
    tswiftie18 wrote:

OMS! Thank you so much Your entry is flawless too :)

Thanks!

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM

B
    Bu
    Bum
    Bump
    Bump!

^ Melon

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Bump????????????????

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM

is this still going? can i enter even if i didn't do the first round?

Me, Heather, & avatar by me.
    Gallery Tumblr

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.