Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Reviews

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Anyone?

[/signature]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I'll take a review. Here's the link! :)
    I was 13TSwizzle13

The most amazing graphic above was made by the incredibly awesome, DancingAroundAllAlone

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Can i have a request please? Thanks!!! (Link in my sig.)

[col

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Requested from both of you

[/signature]

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I would like a review!!!!

All made by me! ^

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Requested

[/signature]

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM

SparklyFearlessGirl13

Time: 12/13
    Creativity: 9/13
    Layout: 13/13
    Text: 6/13
    Font: 6/13
    Color: 13/13
    Quality: 12/13
    Neatness: 13/13
    Size: 13/13

Total: 97/117

Notes: This avvie was made nicely. Part of the reason the text and font were graded so lowly were because I wasn't very clear. I should have told you that the font's name was king kool kc and it wasn't text but I didn't, that's my fault. You also spelled Caitlin with a 'y' in stead of an 'i'. That I can't say much about because I put Caitlin in the form I filled out but oh well. Other than the slight misunderstanding, this graphic was made well. It was rather boring though. The picture itself doesn't have much color and other than that, the text is the only one with color. If you look at my avvie, I have a black and white picture of Taylor, the same one that is in my siggy, but I have purple, blue, and green borders around the picture; as well as flowers around the bottom.

I would recommend trying different things, what program did you use?

[/signature]

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Anyone else want a review?

[/signature]

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM

^^Thanks, it's not my idea I think it's Allyouareismean's idea. Would you like a review? I'm super duper bored right now

[/signature]

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:23 PM

How about I PM you a request? Will that work?

[/signature]

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I'm just going to message you tomorrow or you can post a graphic here and I can review it or something

[/signature]

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Link in sig!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Requested!

[/signature]

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:14 AM

link in sig!
    -me
    -me
    come visit my graphic shop and song

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Requested from both of you and here' are three reviews, first RusherR5

Time: 13/13

Creativity: 13/13

Text: 13/13

Font: 13/13

Color: 12/13

Total: 115/117

Notes: This avvie is really pretty! I might use it sometime, It took me a couple of minutes to notice that she cut Taylor out of the picture and put her on a background! The cutting is pretty neat and I think it's a really pretty avvie. I don't have much to say about this avvie but I think that she should open a shop!

withsomeindierecord review

Time: 11/13

Creativity: 12/13

Font: 12/13

Quality: 13/13

Total: 113/117

Notes: This graphic is really pretty! The only thing I don't really like is the font for 'now'. I don't think it really fits the graphic but other than that I really don't have much to say about the graphic. I know for a fact that she is AMAZING at making graphics and I suggest requesting from her!

HAVpeace13 review

Text: 12/13

Total: 116/117

Notes: Only a point off a perfect score! I'm putting this on my profile because it is an absolutely beautiful graphic!!!!!! I don't have much to say other than request from her!!!

[/signature]

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:12 AM

13Sparksfly review

Layout: 12/13

Text: 11/13

Font: 9/13

Color: 11/13

Neatness: /1313

Size: 12/13

Total: 105/117

Notes: This graphic is just what I requested. I don't like how the text is the same color as the background, I suggest if you were going to do that to try a glow effect around the edges so that it is easier to read. I'm not sure what you used to make it but if you use pixlr I suggest using the Outer Glow in the Layer styles. Other than that the sizing was a little bit big, I think you made it 500x250 instead of 500x200 but I know some people prefer it that way instead of the 500x200. There's not need to change it because it's not overly big.
    Request from her!!

dearjohnlastkiss13 review

Total: 117/117

Notes: Congratulations! You got a perfect score!!!! This graphic is exactly what I asked for and I love it! I love how you made the background blue but you could still see the car on the right side. I don't have anything else to say!
    Request from her!!!!!

[/signature]

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    Requested from both of you and here' are three reviews, first RusherR5

Color: 12/13

Total: 115/117

Notes: This avvie is really pretty! I might use it sometime, It took me a couple of minutes to notice that she cut Taylor out of the picture and put her on a background! The cutting is pretty neat and I think it's a really pretty avvie. I don't have much to say about this avvie but I think that she should open a shop!

withsomeindierecord review

Time: 11/13

Font: 12/13

Total: 113/117

Notes: This graphic is really pretty! The only thing I don't really like is the font for 'now'. I don't think it really fits the graphic but other than that I really don't have much to say about the graphic. I know for a fact that she is AMAZING at making graphics and I suggest requesting from her!

HAVpeace13 review

Text: 12/13

Total: 116/117

Notes: Only a point off a perfect score! I'm putting this on my profile because it is an absolutely beautiful graphic!!!!!! I don't have much to say other than request from her!!!

[/signature][/quote]

awwwwww tytyty! :D

[signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2147021]
    -me
    -me
    come visit my graphic shop and song

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Your welcome :)

[/signature]