Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TCA: GRAPHICS

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM

^ Made by one of my students, and one of your classmates, Starstruck13.:)

WELCOME TO TAYLORTHIRTEEN'S GRAPHIC-MAKING CLASS!

This is the classroom of TaylorThirteen (me) where I will teach my students on how to make Graphics step by step.:D This is the classroom owned by TC Academy but I'm the adviser, and our school principal is imeg99.:))

Okay, so wanna go to your official HOMEROOM?, then go learn things yourself today, my dear students, by going here.:) But before you do that, you can do a quick introduction by posting something about yourself (username, favorites, etc.) here in this thread before you go to homeroom.:))

Now, firstly, I will be the one to introduce myself:
I'm TaylorThirteen, and your class adviser. I'm very friendly and chatty, so I will all treat you as my friends.:D But when the time to become serious comes, you should be serious with your work, too, okay? Or else I'll get angry.:( And you wouldn't want Ms. TaylorThirteen to be angry, do you? Oh, and by the way, please, you can just call me Ms. Renma or just TaylorThirteen.:) I hope that we will all get along!

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Download GIMP in your computer. Don't worry, just download it here and there'll surely be no virus, I promise.:D Download GIMP 2.8.2. But if you have another version of GIMP, or if you have GIMP at all, you can just not download it again.:))

2. Learn how to make an Advanced Graphic using GIMP in Homeroom. (The link's given above some of the other posts ^^)

3. ASSIGNMENT: Do an Advanced Graphic using GIMP. Submit it on or before November 24 and at Nov. 25, I'll tell the results.:)

NOTE: Our lessons will all be graphic-making using GIMP, so you all will be professionals or do good graphics by the time you graduate. I hope.:D So I really need some cooperation, okay? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TCA: GRAPHICS

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Bumpoooz! xD

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I know I'm not enrolled in this class, but I secrelty wanted to take it! (i cant cuz im a TCA teacher) I know your not allowed to grade me. but here!!!!!!!

Kathryn. TanyaxOh. Me.

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    I know I'm not enrolled in this class, but I secrelty wanted to take it! (i cant cuz im a TCA teacher) I know your not allowed to grade me. but here!!!!!!!

Kathryn. TanyaxOh. Me.

Good Job! I know you're a teacher and not a student but it's still a good try! :))

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Anyone who want to introduce themselves??? :)

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 2:33 AM

sure! hi I'm joanna, a 10 year old girl... I've made graphics for a couple of months. I usually use picmonkey but I'm starting to use gimp!
    visit my graphic shop!

[url=http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db[/url][/signature]

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 2:34 AM

homework assignment done!

visit my graphic shop!

[url=http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db[/url][/signature]

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Starstruck13 wrote:

visit my graphic shop!

[url=http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db[/url][/signature][/quote]
    Good Work! :)
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2081561/][img="http://i50.tinypic.com/2licymu.gif"]

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Hi!(: I'm Erika, I'm 12 years old and I live in Canada. I love Taylor, One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Cher Lloyd(: Music is my life. I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama in school (the subject, not like fighting/rumor drama). I want to be an actress when I grow up. I have a dog and 2 cats. I use GIMP to make graphics. My TC best friends are InThePouringRain (Lia), Polar13Bear (Kaylee), DancingAroundAllAlone (Christina) and Bluebell (Kay) :) I love making new friends and I'm really friendly. I get distracted easily in class, so no one distract me! ;) haha. Anyways, bye! I'll work on my assignment today.
    -Lia
    -Kaylee
    -tswiftlover
    -Music 21
    -Daya

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 5:42 AM

BeautyIsSincerity wrote:
    Hi!(: I'm Erika, I'm 12 years old and I live in Canada. I love Taylor, One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Cher Lloyd(: Music is my life. I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama in school (the subject, not like fighting/rumor drama). I want to be an actress when I grow up. I have a dog and 2 cats. I use GIMP to make graphics. My TC best friends are InThePouringRain (Lia), Polar13Bear (Kaylee), DancingAroundAllAlone (Christina) and Bluebell (Kay) :) I love making new friends and I'm really friendly. I get distracted easily in class, so no one distract me! ;) haha. Anyways, bye! I'll work on my assignment today.
    -Lia
    -Kaylee
    -tswiftlover
    -Music 21
    -Daya

That's great! Thank you for introducing yourself, BeautyIsSincerity.:)) But remember: Don't do chatting too much in homeroom or in the classroom! Both are not places for Gossip! :DDDDD

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Tswifty13 wrote:
    Hi, im Tswifty13 I have been making graphics for about a year now I use gimp and graphic making has pretty much become a major part of my life. I cant wait to start classes. (not something I normally say) and Ms. Renma when are our word graphics due?

Made by Me :)

Made by Cerulean

The Assignment is due on... Next week on Saturday, and all of it will be graded on Sunday, where I will say the results and your grades on that assignment, too.:))

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

^^ lucky you! :D
    Bump.:))

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:09 AM

my FAVORITE class soo far:):):)
    Fearless isn't just a word. To Speak Now isn't just a thing to do. Red isn't just a color. And Taylor Swift isn't just a name...
    I spoke now on February 9
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Ugh. Gimp wont install. I'll try again tomorrow.

Made by TaylorThirteen :)

Cheese =D

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Berrysis wrote:
    Ugh. Gimp wont install. I'll try again tomorrow.

Cheese =D

Hope you'll get to install it soon! If you still have a hard time installing it, you can go ask someone knowledgeable about computers and stuff.:D I always do that when that happens to me.:)

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:44 AM

ShuLinNg wrote:
    my FAVORITE class soo far:):):)
    Fearless isn't just a word. To Speak Now isn't just a thing to do. Red isn't just a color. And Taylor Swift isn't just a name...
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR

I'm so happy that you think so! :D

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:34 AM

BUMPOZ.:D Be sure to pass your assignment on time! :)

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    Starstruck13 wrote:

visit my graphic shop!

[url=http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3f21b5bccde176d62043db[/url][/signature][/quote]
    Good Work! :)
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2081561/][img="http://i50.tinypic.com/2licymu.gif"]

thanks! I used your tutorial!
    visit my graphic shop!

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Heres mine (I hope its okay if I submited 2... I like the first one better, but part of the O got cut off.. The other one isn't cut off, but I don't like it as much..)

Cheese =D

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Berrysis wrote:
    Heres mine (I hope its okay if I submited 2... I like the first one better, but part of the O got cut off.. The other one isn't cut off, but I don't like it as much..)

Cheese =D

It's great! I totally understand if the letter O got cut off. I'll teach you guys on how to NOT cut it off by time.:) In the meantime, great work! :)

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:25 AM

mine wont work, for some reason... trying now
    i downloaded it, but it kept "quitting unexpectedly"
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.