Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kendra's Graphics:-)

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Hi I'm Kendra and I love to make graphics! I use pixlr to make my graphics, and just so you know I have been making graphics for about a year now, so yes I do have some experience!

Examples

Rules
Please use the graphic that I make you
Please be nice
Please be respectful and just ask nicely if you want the graphic changed
Always please give credit!

Forms
Signatures:

Size- Standard size is 500x200
Pictures- 3 is the limit
Text- What you want it to say
Colors- The colors you want it to be
Shape- ex. square edges, rounded edges, circle graphic
Other- Any extra information you want me to know
PM- Do you want me to PM you when it's done?

Size- Standard size is 300x300
Pictures- only one
Text- What you want it to say (usually your username)
Shape- ex. square edges, rounded edges, circle

Banners:

Size- Standard size is 500x100
Pictures- The pictures you want in it
Text- What you want it to say
Shape- ex. square edges, rounded edges, circle graphic

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Kendra's Graphics:-)

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM

bump

Avi:CP Designs 1st:Swiftastic13 2nd:ME!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:34 PM

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM

bump

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:05 PM

bump

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Signatures:

Size- Regular
    Pictures- http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/photoshoots/2009/dailymail/normal_006.jpg
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/photoshoots/2011/instyle/normal_012.jpg

Text- “I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.” -Taylor Swift
    Colors- Light colors, Blue
    Shape- Rounded corners
    Other-
    PM- Do you want me to PM you when it's done? Yes, Please!

^By Swiftisourqueen

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM

ok, I'll do it tomorrow!

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Oooo! I use pixlr too! Except mine suck

siggys by me :)
    @lij985

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM

foreverandalways13 wrote:
    Oooo! I use pixlr too! Except mine suck

siggys by me :)
    @lij985

no your blending is amazing, only wish mine were as good as yours!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

bump

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

bump

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I use pixlr! I really need to learn to blend though!

made by me ^

Please visit my graphic shop!! - http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2091401

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

TaylorSwiftFan8270 wrote:
    I use pixlr! I really need to learn to blend though!

made by me ^

Please visit my graphic shop!! - http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2091401

it took me awhile to understand it, but when you finally get it the graphics turn out great!

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:26 PM

bumpers!!!!!!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM

bump

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 2:13 PM

bump

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM

bump

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

bump

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM

BUMP! how come you dont have many reuqests?! your amazing and can you make me a surprise banner using these lyrics: You're a redneck heartbreak
    Who's really bad at lying
    ?? THANKS!

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM

1Derstruckswiftie wrote:
    BUMP! how come you dont have many reuqests?! your amazing and can you make me a surprise banner using these lyrics: You're a redneck heartbreak
    Who's really bad at lying
    ?? THANKS!

thanks so much!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:01 AM

bump

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.