Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TC University of Graphics

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Bump(:

Long Live ^
    1)Swifty#1 2) me! 3) Music21 RIP Ronan you will

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:11 PM

^ Do you have a shop?

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Thanks!

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Name(first please): I would like it to stay just WonderstruckMagic, if that is not possible then I won't join
    Experience: about 6 months
    TC availability: everyday
    Please check [x] desired extra classes (limit 2)
    [x] Creative Expression
    [ ] Textures
    [x] TCUG Graphic Contest Team (Required Qualifying Test)

^all made by me

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Name(first please): Trixie :))
    Experience: 4 years..
    TC availability: depends, if i have schoolwork. But i always check my account everyday.
    [ ] Creative Expression
    [x] Textures

Click here for my graphic shop?

me^^ . .

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Name(first please): Victoria
    Experience: 3 to 6 months
    TC availability: i check it at least once a day unless i have a lot of school homework
    [X ] Creative Expression
    [ ] Textures
    [ X] TCUG Graphic Contest Team (Required Qualifying Test)

first siggy: story of us is a tragedy | second siggy: me | avvie: RED

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Thanks for inviting me! :)

Enrollment Form:
    Name(first please): Emily
    Experience: A few weeks :|
    TC availability: Every day
    [X] Creative Expression
    [X] Textures
    [ ] TCUG Graphic Contest Team (Required Qualifying Test)

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM

This sounds cool, but I don't think I have the time to either enroll or be a teacher :(
    My Graphic Shop

http://tinyurl.com/9bqzm4f
    I love you guys.

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Teacher Enrollment Form:
    Name (first please): Cowgirl
    Experience (required 11 month minimum) 2 years
    Availability on TC: I come on everyday (around abouts)
    Class you want to teach: Advanced/Professional

< Me+RFA

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM

This sounds cool, but I'm not sure I have enough time. :( And by the way, there is already a TC Academy, I know this is different, but I think you should maybe ask or credit? I don't know just a suggestion :)

^^ me :)

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

To the people that dont have enough time: it will be whenever you have time, whatever fits your schedule. The teacher will post the lesson and homework and you can do it when you have time

First by me, second by swifty#1

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Name(first please): Claire
    Experience: 3 months
    TC availability: i am available almost everyday, but am also busy with school
    [ ] Creative Expression
    [x] Textures
    Iused2BeTaylorSwiftFan4Life

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 1:40 PM

By the way, there is already a TC Academy... I know it's different but still :)

< Me+RFA

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Enrollment Form:
    Name(first please): Annie
    Experience: 3 months
    TC availability: practically every day
    [ ] Creative Expression
    [ ] Textures
    Just saying, I will not be on EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF EVERY SINGLE DAY, because I have school, homework, eating, sleeping, sports, music lessons, and overall I'm busy. But I'm her for between 20 minutes and an hour nearly every day. More on weekends.

on october 22, the world turns red
    forever & always, annie

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Thanks everyone! Oh and I Do Know there is a TC academy but this is different. You can enroll at any time, and its just for graphics. Also its more to improve your graphic making and have a more proffesional name to yourself and shop

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM

hi! :) This is cool :P
    Enrollment Form:
    Name(first please): Guila
    Experience: um idk... about 4-6 months?
    TC availability: Only after school at 3:00-5:00
    [x] Creative Expression
    [ ] Textures
    :)

both by me :P

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:
    This sounds cool, but I don't think I have the time to either enroll or be a teacher :(
    My Graphic Shop

http://tinyurl.com/9bqzm4f
    I love you guys.

Same, sorry! :(
    I love you all so much.
    Thank you to ThatLittleRedDress (:

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Ok well thanks(:

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Name(first please): Tabitha!
    Experience: 1 Month
    TC availability: Every day, from about 3.30pm (GMT)
    [x] Creative Expression
    [ ] Textures

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Name(first please): Caitlin
    Experience: 1 month
    TC availability: Everyday:)
    [X] Creative Expression
    [ ] Textures
    [X] TCUG Graphic Contest Team (Required Qualifying Test)

Please can you message me on reply:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.