Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Molly's Smiley Tag Shop

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM

WERE Closed
Hey guys! Sorry, the program I use is shut down at the moment but Ill try to get your orders in ASAP!!

Hi! Im MollySwift13 and this is my helper Enchanted21!

Hey Guys! Welcome to my Smiley Tag 'shop'! You dont have to credit me!!

So, Ive had this forum for a while and I really hope you'll order some of my products! If you've been here before you can tell that I have 'updated' it and made it a little more 'professional!' The things that I do are called 'Smiley Tags.' I havnt seen another thred of 'Smiley Tags' on here so i thought I'd make one for all of you guys! I like to keep them in order and organized so I'm very specific about this! The first thing I put (example/example) is in order of color then font. (color/font). If you want to change the font around with the color textures you can, but you cant change the textures with the colors, for example, you cant order blue glitter warp in green, but you can order blue glitter warp with bilboeard font. (Is that confusing?)

Things You Can Order In Blue:

Blue Glitter / Banana Split:

Blue Glitter Warp / Bambie:

Blue Sparkle / Bilboard:

Blue Wave / Jabbie:

Things You Can Order In Green:

Green Glitter / Bold Holes:

Green Sparkle / Bubble Gum:

Things You Can Order In Orange:

Orange Glare Glitter / Diner:

Things You Can Order In Pink:

Pink Glitter / Cursive:

Pink Sparkle / Disney:

Pink River / Sunrise:

Things You Can Order In Purple:

Purple Glitter Glare / Century Gothic:

Purple Haze / Andalus:

Purple Liquid / TypeWriter:

Things You Can Order In Rainbow:

Rainbow Checkers / Sloppy Bubble:

Things You Can Order In Red:

Red Sparkle / Comic Sans:

Things You Can Order In Silver:

Silver Wave / Tahoma:

Things You Can Order In Turquoise:

Tourquoise Glitter / Sargoo:

Tourquoise Bubble / Arial:

Tourquoise Gell / Times New Roman:

Things You Can Order In White:

White Sparkle / Arial Black:

Things You Can Order In Black:

YOU CAN ORDER ANY FONT IN BLACK INCLUDING THE ONE BELOW:

Starburst Black / Disney (again):

It's not done yet! I have some more awesome smiley tags here!:

Guy With Pen:

Just Pen:

This is the end of my smiley tags and I hope you'll order some of them! I'm on almost all day everyday (because I'm homeschooled) and I'll try to get them to you ASAP. I do work faster on the weekends so, if I dont get them to you until Saturday or Sunday its only because I have more time on the weekends! There will be more smiley tags soon and I hope you order! :)

RULES: Dont steal from others
I'm not that good, but please respect my work
Please be patient

Here is my latest one!:

Order Form
Color/Texture:
Font:
Text:

THANK YOU!! I REALLY APPRICIATE IT! DONT FORGET TO VISIT MY PROFILE AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Molly's Smiley Tag Shop

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Could I have a pen one that says....
    I'm nobody. nobody is perfect. Therefore...
    And could it be in PInk?

And also could I have one of those glowy text things that says...
    I'm perfect.

In fancy letters and whatever color?

THANKS!:)

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Could I get a sparkly Fancy that says Taylor Swift, Beautiful Eyes, Fearless, Speak Now. Finally get ready for...
    Then in the very bottom style RED!

Long Live ^

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hey guys! Any more request's??

I'd appriciate it if you visited my Smiley Tag Shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2111731

THANK YOU!!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Hmm, I would love to request! They are amazing! :)
    Type: Guy with pen
    Text: Stay Beautiful
    Color: Purple or Pink!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Made by the amazing KIKI! :)

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Bump...

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Hi I want the college sparkles.
    Text:Speak Now!!!
    Color:Pink

credit to Mizzy

Credit to foverandalways13

Credit to TaylorSwiftFan8270

RE: Molly's Smiley Tag Shop

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I really like your shop, its awesome.
    I'd like to request:

Type: Guy with pen
    Text: A Swiftie forever and always
    Color: Purple

and

Color: Purple and white
    Fancy: Glow,
    Text: Remember to stay fearless

Thanks!!!! :)

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I requested by sending you a message!!! I really like your shop by the way!!
    Please visit my graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2029841
    Please visit my graphic contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2030421
    Please visit this graphic contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_grap

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Any more request??

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Can I have one of these beautiful creations of yours???

Text: Be Fearless and Speak Now
    Color: PURPLE!
    Sparkle Color: white!
    Fancy Sparkle please!

THANKS!
    "I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS." -Taylor Swift

^ thanks to swiftiesunite & 13LittleStars

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM

This is cool!
    Text: Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless, Speak Now, and Go Red!
    Color: Purple
    Sparkle Color: purple
    Robot Sparkle, Bendy No-Sparkle, or Fancy Sparkle: Fancy Sparkle

LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Any more request...??

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Any request?? PLEASE!!! ANY!!! Lol...

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Hey guess what?? BUMP!!

^Credit to TaylorSwiftFan8270^

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM

BUMP

^Credit to TaylorSwiftFan8270^

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I would love to request:
    Bold Glow
    Red or White or both
    I want it to say Im Ready to be Red!
    "Our Song is Ours"

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

BUMP

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Could I get the Long Live one in pink saying I Love You! .?

Siggies and Avi made by Cowgirl!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Anymore request?? Please?

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Could I have a "Proud Ginger Swifty" in the Orange Glare Glitter? Any font:)

PM me when it's ready please? :)

Graphics: ME
    Avi by me.
    KIKI

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.