Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

^_^ R4B's Graphic shop ^_^

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM Popular

Heyyyy swifties ! ! I am so enchanted that you visited my graphic shop !!

Requests are currently: {MODERATE}
(because of too many requests , I may take time to complte)

What I make :

1. I make TAYLOR & NON-TAYLOR Graphics :
- Avatars - Signatures - Banners - clickable graphics - picture-in-text - gif in text - swiftie id -etc

2. I also make smiley tags !(specify the color)

I complete requests in like 1 day... it may take time only if Im too busy !

LINKS

Rules-Forms l
avatars l Taylorgraphics(non-gif) l gifgraphics l non-Taylor l gif-in-text-picture-in-text I swiftie ID I Graphic wins

(Feel free to use any of my graphics, just credit me please !)

graphics :

(credit to the person)

Never forget Taylor is the BEST
Rosie26
ktswiftie13
tswiftie18
SwiftyForeverxx

^ sorry I forgot who made this for me.. but I wanna THANK YOU A LOT for this

so what are u waiting for ? Leave A Request !

** thanks to CrumpledUpPieceOfPaper for the subheadings !

OVER 1000 replies ???
OMS ! YOU all are AWESOME... & guess what ? ILY all ! thank you

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ^_^ R4B's Graphic shop ^_^

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Signature

1.picture(s) : picture1
    picture2
    2.text : Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say I miss you.
    3.sparkling or non sparkling text (it doesnt work with gif !) :non sparkling
    4.color of the text : Red&/or black
    5. gif (optional) : nooooo
    6. border (square, rounded, ) :Square please!
    7. other : Please message me when it's done! Thank you :)

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM

No_One_To_Impress : yes..sure. thanks !

Rosie26 : thank you ... & ya did. edited the same post !

SwiftyForeverxx : I will work on it soon. is it urgent ? then I can make ur graphic now in a while

Swiftie182 : thank you for requesting !

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Could I please have a sparkling text graphic?
    Text - Taylor!!!
    Color - Red
    Thanks!

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hello!! WOw...your graphics are very nice.. can i have a taylor swift signature which says "I'm fearless Are you?" Thank you... pm me pls.. :)

Thank you to Rosie26 who made my beautiful avi/avatar and my signature :)
    get one too at her shop - http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2496293

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Hi! I was wondering if you could make me a surprise Selena Gomez GIF graphic?! :) And can you PM me when it's done?! :)

~Thanks!!! :)

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM

could you please make me a signature

1.picture(s) : any 3 of Justin performing Down to Earth on My World tour
    2.text : on our way back down to earth
    3.sparkling or non sparkling text (it doesnt work with gif !) : sparkling text
    4.color of the text : purple
    5. border (square, rounded, ) : square

could you please PM me when it's done, thanks :)

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:09 AM

yh y graphic is urgent. thx
    SWIFTY FOREVER XX

RE: ^_^ R4B's Graphic shop ^_^

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

hey!!!

I would like a 22 graphic pleeease

1.picture(s) : you can choose
    2.text : You look like bad news I gotta have you!
    3.sparkling or non sparkling text (it doesnt work with gif !) : sparkly!
    4.color of the text : you can choose
    5. gif (optional) : yes, if you can
    6. border (square, rounded, ) : rounded
    BABY PUGGIES ARE AWESOME!!! :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:58 AM

could you make me a graphic from 22 ? as long it is conected to 22 , you can choose everything else !!

by quelinha

by Reshmi4beiber!!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM

LOVE IT!

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    SWIFTY FOREVER XX : SURE

Swifty502 :

HOPe u like it !

Thanks!!!!!!

^Made by in this moment now

^Made by WonderstruckMagic

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM

When is my gif gonna be ready take your time if your busy...

brilliant graphic made by rosie 26

Sun, May 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Signature

1.picture(s) : http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8yj2qazMj1r34zl6o1_500.gif
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2189000/2189583_1322101964863.63res_257_350.jpg
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2541000/2541224_1332644568371.91res_493_332.jpg

2.text :A million little stars spelling out your name

3.sparkling or non sparkling text: no sparkle

4.color of the text : silver/gold

5. gif (optional) : gif is included

6. border (square, rounded, ) : square corners

7. other : thin, purple border

Please and thank you so much!! No rush!! :)

TaylorHeart13 | Daniela

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM

when is mine gonna be ready take your time if you are too busy...

brilliant graphic made by rosie 26

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Surprise graphic please!PM me when done! :))

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM

bump!

Just Keep Dancing!

||Melon||Me||

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:37 AM

URGENT URGENT URGENT REQUEST...YOU MIGHT SEE THIS ON OTHER FORUMS, BUT IT HAS DIFFERENT TEXT
    TEXT: 93 days until i turn RED
    picture: any
    I NEED IT ASAPPP

1&2:: ME 3::JONI

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM

bump!
    Dmeosi
    TanyaxOh

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hi there! I'm trying to reach a goal of 100 avis made by the best graphic makers so I'd like to request one from you! :)

Picture : http://celebsvenue.in/images/2012/04/out.php/i36792_taylor-swift-for-blender-magazine-2008-photo-shoot-015.jpg

Text: jade
    Corners: square
    Simple or creative : simple :)

Thank you darling! Have a nice day! ♡

1 by TanyaxOh | 2 by DANI_PAZL | Thanks guys!

RE: ^_^ R4B's Graphic shop ^_^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:04 AM

1.picture(s) : http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/other/2011/wonderstruckfragrance/normal_003.jpg (please don't include the text.. I couldn't find any better photos...)
    2.text : I was ENCHANTED to meet you...
    3.sparkling or non sparkling text (it doesnt work with gif !) : Sparkling text!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.