Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

^_^ R4B's Graphic shop ^_^

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM Popular

Heyyyy swifties ! ! I am so enchanted that you visited my graphic shop !!

Requests are currently: {MODERATE}
(because of too many requests , I may take time to complte)

What I make :

1. I make TAYLOR & NON-TAYLOR Graphics :
- Avatars - Signatures - Banners - clickable graphics - picture-in-text - gif in text - swiftie id -etc

2. I also make smiley tags !(specify the color)

I complete requests in like 1 day... it may take time only if Im too busy !

LINKS

Rules-Forms l
avatars l Taylorgraphics(non-gif) l gifgraphics l non-Taylor l gif-in-text-picture-in-text I swiftie ID I Graphic wins

(Feel free to use any of my graphics, just credit me please !)

graphics :

(credit to the person)

Never forget Taylor is the BEST
Rosie26
ktswiftie13
tswiftie18
SwiftyForeverxx

^ sorry I forgot who made this for me.. but I wanna THANK YOU A LOT for this

so what are u waiting for ? Leave A Request !

** thanks to CrumpledUpPieceOfPaper for the subheadings !

OVER 1000 replies ???
OMS ! YOU all are AWESOME... & guess what ? ILY all ! thank you

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ^_^ MY New Graphic shop ^_^

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:36 AM

anyone ????
    Love being a Swiftie :)

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Can i have one on back to ecember choose the pic urslf plz

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM

swiftrox wrote:
    Can i have one on back to ecember choose the pic urslf plz

ofcz I will !
    but U mean quote--- back to december ??

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM

swiftrox :

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM

swiftrox:

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

swifty1323 wrote:
    COOL
    http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif

thanku soo much !

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:57 AM

hi could you make me a graphic?
    picture: a very nice picture of taylor swift
    quote: today is never to late to be brand new
    sparkling or non sparking: sparkling please!
    color of the quote: purple
    thanks !!
    xx 14forevermore

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:02 AM

13forevermore wrote:
    hi could you make me a graphic?
    picture: a very nice picture of taylor swift
    quote: today is never to late to be brand new
    sparkling or non sparking: sparkling please!
    color of the quote: purple
    thanks !!
    xx 14forevermore

sure !

By me !

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Can I request one graphic, please? Sparkling text - WonderstruckMagic
    Can it be purple also?
    Thank you, im sure it'll be great!

^made by me

^made by my awsome mentor RFA

^made by me

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:46 AM

WonderstruckMagic wrote:
    Can I request one graphic, please? Sparkling text - WonderstruckMagic
    Can it be purple also?
    Thank you, im sure it'll be great!

^made by me

^made by my awsome mentor RFA

^made by me

sure ! I will love to make !

By me !

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:55 AM

WonderstruckMagic :
    heres ur :

I hope u like it !

I did 1 more for u .. It was fun ! see which 1 u like !

& if u want the links of this images, inbox me !

By me !

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:40 AM

13forevermore :

hope u like it !
    ANY PROB ?? u can text me !
    plz shop again !

By me !

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM

* bump *

anyone ????

By me !

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:24 AM

i want one that says:
    In the middle of the night
    When I’m in this dream
    It’s like a million little stars
    Spelling out your name
    picture:(if you can) A BUNCH OF REALLY PRETTY PICS OF TAYSWIFT FLASHING or if u can't just any really pretty of ts
    i don't care if its sparkling or not up to u
    color: yellow on black plz
    i think i want a signature
    thx
    a round when will it be ready

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:08 AM

yasmine13 wrote:
    i want one that says:
    In the middle of the night
    When I?m in this dream
    It?s like a million little stars
    Spelling out your name
    picture:(if you can) A BUNCH OF REALLY PRETTY PICS OF TAYSWIFT FLASHING or if u can't just any really pretty of ts
    i don't care if its sparkling or not up to u
    color: yellow on black plz
    i think i want a signature
    thx
    a round when will it be ready

sure :) You will get it soon :)

By me !

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Yasmine :

Hope u like it !
    If u want any changes, feel free to say !
    Dont forget to credit me plzzz!!

come again !!

By me !

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM

could you make me a 1.The Vampire Diarie
    2.The Story of us graphics!

1.1.http://www.nina-dobrev.org/photos/albums/Television/The%20Vampire%20Diaries/Season%203/Promoshoot/normal_001.jpg
    http://www.nina-dobrev.org/photos/albums/Television/The%20Vampire%20Diaries%20%282009%29/Season%201/Promoshoot/normal_035.jpg
    2. quote: "First rule about vampires, don`t believe anything you read."
    3.whatever

2.1.http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/concerts/2011/speaknowtour/hongkong/normal_157.jpg
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/concerts/2012/speaknowtour/aucklandnewzealand17/normal_053.jpg
    2.I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us

22.10.I'll be RE and you?

by Guppy1313

Proud to be swiftie

http://bit.ly/POmv4q - my graphics shop

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Could you make me a graphic please.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.