Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SF13's Graphic Shop

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM

lucky 13 swiftie: Here you go! Sorry it took so long!! :P

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

requests?

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM

requests?

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Just made this:

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

RE: SF13's Graphic Shop

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Hii! May I please have an avatar graphic?

This picture:
    Text: Annie (but instead of being left to right, up to down)
    Circle.
    Anything extra: Nope! Thanks a billion!
    _~*~Annie Says Hi~*~_
    Thank you, Taylor Alison Swift, for being the most flawless, enchanted, beautifully magnificent person ever!!!!!!!!!! x13,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!! And WAY more.
    We lovelovelove you to the moon and back, so stay beautiful.

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:33 PM

BreakOurFall: Here you go! Thank you for requesting!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM

bump

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM

requests?

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:17 PM

YES! Hold on...

Both Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Banners:
    (size 800x200)
    Pictures( 1-5): Any you want from the Our Song or Picture to Burn video
    Text: Welcome to TC's T.S.!
    Anything extra? curved edges please?

Both Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM

feelingluckytoday: Starting on that now

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM

SwiftieForever 13 wrote:
    feelingluckytoday: Starting on that now

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

CANT WAIT

Both Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM

SwiftieForever 13 wrote:
    BreakOurFall: Here you go! Thank you for requesting!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

AHH!!! It is so amazing! Thank you so much I lovelovelove it! Just perfect!
    _~*~Annie Says Hi~*~_
    Thank you, Taylor Alison Swift, for being the most flawless, enchanted, beautifully magnificent person ever!!!!!!!!!! x13,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!! And WAY more.
    We lovelovelove you to the moon and back, so stay beautiful.

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM

feelingluckytoday: Here you go I hope you like it :)

Remember to credit!

Annie: Glad you like it! :)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM

SwiftieForever 13 wrote:
    lucky 13 swiftie: Here you go! Sorry it took so long!! :P

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thank you!!!! I love it!!!!
    Love love love!

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM

bump

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:06 PM

requests?

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM

bump

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Seriously? No one?

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Okay, I know this isn't quite a 'Taylor' graphic, but could you make me a clickable graphic, one that would take a person to my story, here? One that would fit the requirements 400x600 graphic? That one would need the title "13 Reasons Why I Stayed" and my username, SwiftieForeva, below it. Can the picture be a close up of either Taylor's hand, with a 13, or of her RED guitar, the red one with sparkly red designs? In the RED music video, and of the 13 on her guitar?

Not sure if that made sense, sorry.

So, I want a clickable 400x600 graphic, and if I could have a clickable banner, a non-clickable banner, and a clickable signature, I would love you forever.

Can you pm me about these? Thanks.

By SwiftieForever 13