Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TaylorThirteen's **NEW** Graphic Shop!

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Surprise me with a sig?!?

Both by Me (2. inspired by lyrics in my song "Penny In the Rain")

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

TimeSlowsDown wrote:

Sure! :D I'm working on it now!

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:54 AM

TimeSlowsDown wrote:

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM

**BUMP**

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM

No requests?

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM

BUMP

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Bump!

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM

No requests at all?

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Could you also surprise me??? Anaimation if you can. Maybe a recent picture of Taylor. When it is done, can you message me the link so I can put the SIGNATURE on to my prophile. ALSO how do you want me to credit you? Just credit made by?

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM

erikataytay wrote:
    Could you also surprise me??? Anaimation if you can. Maybe a recent picture of Taylor. When it is done, can you message me the link so I can put the SIGNATURE on to my prophile. ALSO how do you want me to credit you? Just credit made by?

Sure! You can credit me if you want. Thanks so much if you do! I'm working on the Graphic RIGHT NOW!

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM

erikataytay wrote:

Here's your Surprise Graphic! :D Please credit me, because I forgot to put my username on it.-.-" And it would be a bummer to do it all over again, since this took me ten to fifteen minutes (not sure).-.-""" :D Thank your for requesting!!!

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I know you guys might be confused of what a Transparent Graphic is like, so here's an example:

I called it a "Transparent Graphic" becuse there isn't a white background behind the text that wasn't i
    n front of the picture. This graphic is an anime one, because my laptop couldn't read my USB.-.-" And this is the only reasonable graphic I could make.:D Anyway, this is an anime, and I'm not that good on making Anime Graphics. Only Taylor Swift and other "human" graphics.:DDD

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:07 PM

New Graphic. I also made this as my second signature. I was bored, so I just thought the texts up. It's just random, with no kind of meaning. I was just bored.:D

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

hello ;)
    could you please make me a signature?
    could it be a gif that says "LONG LIVE THE SPEAK NOW ERA...
    IT WILL BE REMEMBERD"
    for like 3 seconds and then go into pictures of all diferent performances and things from her Speak Now tour?

could the "SPEAK NOW" bit be in her useul writing like her signature?
    i want it to be a tiny bit bigger than the signature i have now

thank you sooo much

SWIFTYFOREVER
    with love and sparkels
    foreverfearless

shania

http://i49.tinypic.[/signature]

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:48 PM

readitrox12 wrote:
    hello ;)
    IT WILL BE REMEMBERD"
    for like 3 seconds and then go into pictures of all diferent performances and things from her Speak Now tour?

thank you sooo much

SWIFTYFOREVER
    with love and sparkels
    foreverfearless

shania

http://i49.tinypic.[/signature][/quote]
    Sure! Imma working on it now!!!:D

**INSIDE ME: "EEK!!! ANOTHER REQUEST!!! EEEEK!!!"** :D
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1883941][img="http://i48.tinypic.com/30j67vb.jpg"]

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:05 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    readitrox12 wrote:
    hello ;)
    IT WILL BE REMEMBERD"

thank you sooo much

SWIFTYFOREVER
    with love and sparkels
    foreverfearless

shania

http://i49.tinypic.[/signature][/quote]
    Sure! Imma working on it now!!!:D

**INSIDE ME: "EEK!!! ANOTHER REQUEST!!! EEEEK!!!"** :D
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1883941][img="http://i48.tinypic.com/30j67vb.jpg"]

OMG im sorry - imeant the "SPEAK NOW" bit in the Speak Now font
    if its too late to change ot thats ok but if you could chage that would be enchantedlt awsome
    agian-im REALLY sorry
    SWIFTYFOREVER
    with love and sparkels
    foreverfearless

shania

http://i49.tinypic.
    [/signature]

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Here's your request, @readitrox12!!!

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM

These are really quite nice! :) But try and make cutting a bit cleaner and make graphics 500x200. If you don't know how to do either, request from here

< Me+RFA

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    These are really quite nice! :) But try and make cutting a bit cleaner and make graphics 500x200. If you don't know how to do either, request from here

< Me+RFA

Ahaha.xD Thank you for the advice. I make my sized 500 x 250. On my earlier graphics, I used 500 x 200. But I changed it. I guess now I need to make it 500 x 200 now... Ahaha.xD Oh, and by the way, I'll try cutting the pictures more cleaner! :D Thanks for the adivice!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Yay! Open again! But I cannot do Graphics with GIFs in them right now, so please don't request one with a GIF, okay? Why, you ask? Because I'm using my FATHER'S laptop. And he doesn't have Gimp in his laptop.-.-" So I'm currently using Pixlr right now, which is literally like Gimp, but more complicated, I guess.. But anyway, REQUESTS??? :D