Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TaylorSwiftFan4Life's Graphic Reviews

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM

*Bump*

^fearlessforever13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Id like a request! Id like a signature please :D link is in my profile :D
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [/signature]

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

^Requested :D

^fearlessforever13

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM

*bump*

^fearlessforever13

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Here's my graphic! Took me a while D:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [/signature]

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:14 AM

redvelvet13 wrote:
    Here's my graphic! Took me a while D:

[/signature][/quote]

i'll have ur review done tomorrow. :D
    [signature]
    [font=satisfaction][size=15][color=purple]^fearlessforever13

[url=http://tinyurl.com/9h7f6a9]

Re: ThisNightIsFlawless13's Graphic Reviews

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Resemblance- 13/13
    Quality- 12/13
    Time- 13/13
    Creativity- 13/13
    Total- 53/54

! This is an amazing graphic! It was really hard for me to find any flaws and i had to get really specific. The pic of them in the boat could have been clear, but I think that it might have been harder to find a better quality pic. I like how you did the text, but the red you used for mine doesn't really go with the graphic.
    *I used to be TaylorSwiftFan4Life*

^fearlessforever13

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

ThisNightIsFlawless13 wrote:

Resemblance- 13/13
    Quality- 12/13
    Time- 13/13
    Creativity- 13/13
    Total- 53/54

! This is an amazing graphic! It was really hard for me to find any flaws and i had to get really specific. The pic of them in the boat could have been clear, but I think that it might have been harder to find a better quality pic. I like how you did the text, but the red you used for mine doesn't really go with the graphic.

^fearlessforever13

Thanks so much!!!! 1 mistake is totally fine ahahha! :DDD

[/signature]

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM

review for this one please? :))

me^^ . both.

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM

^sure! i will have it done asap
    used2bTaylorSwiftFan4Life
    fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM

redvelvet13 wrote:

Resemblance- 13/13
    Quality- 12/13
    Time- 13/13
    Creativity- 13/13
    Total- 53/54

^fearlessforever13

Thanks so much!!!! 1 mistake is totally fine ahahha! :DDD

[/signature][/quote]

like i said, it was hard 4 me 2 find any flaw. :D

[signature]used2bTaylorSwiftFan4Life
    fearlessforever13

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8wmqqg7]Shop
    |Contest|Review

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Trixie Swift

Resemblance- didn't request.
    Quality- 12/13
    Time- didn't request.
    Creativity- 13/13
    Total- 25/26
    Love it! The text was a little hard to read. I love the pics u used and the paint splatter u used. i also like the frame you used in the smaller pic. :D

fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Trixie Swift

Quality- 12/13
    Time- didn't request.
    Creativity- 13/13
    Total- 25/26
    Love it! The text was a little hard to read. I love the pics u used and the paint splatter u used. i also like the frame you used in the smaller pic. :D

fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

awww.. thanks :))

me^^ . both.

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Trixie Swift wrote:
    Trixie Swift

Quality- 12/13
    Time- didn't request.
    Creativity- 13/13
    Total- 25/26

fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

awww.. thanks :))

me^^ . both.

ur welcome! it's an awesome graphic :D

fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:06 PM

*bump*
    fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM

*bump*
    fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:11 PM

uh.... *Bump* again..... :|
    fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I'll take one! Link in my siggy...
    My Graphic Boutique

Siggy and avatar by me! :)

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Can you review this for me?

It was the second graphic I made and I had no idea how! I just wanted to see if it looks any good! Haha

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:39 AM

thinkspeakliveTS- i'll start on it :D
    imeg99- i'll reqeust :D
    Iused2beTaylorSwiftFan4Life
    fearlessforever13

Shop|Contest|Review