Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TaylorSwiftRocks13's Graphic Shop!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 5:54 PM

OMS I can't imagine how it feels to accidentely delete your shop. I am in shock

Me^

^tswiftie18 my contest winner!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 6:01 PM

You click the button. And it says your post has beed deleted this thread no longer exists and i literally dropped the glass of water i as holding! Please request!
    Please help out fellow graphic maker, Dmesoi, with her shop
    Long Live

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Aww :( I will request! If you could make a word graphic that would be cool, but if not it is ok a regular graphic would be ok ( because yours are spectacular). Any picture of Taylor will work and just add what you want to it. If its not to hard, could you maybe add the orange flower that's in your welcome sign? (or another color). thanks!

visit my graphic shop!http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2074261/edit/14478581
    :

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:37 AM

Yes i will start that thanks^^^

Long Live

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Here is the request for that one^^^

I made one with a flower and one with taylor
    Long Live

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:04 AM

oh yeah... i remember u pm-ed me about that, do u want me to help u get to 100 replies? i can make u a clickable siggie?

^^by me :p

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Bump

Long Live

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    Bump

Long Live

yay the siggie works! do u like it?

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Yes its gorgeous thank you!

Long Live

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    Yes its gorgeous thank you!

Long Live

your welcome :)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I still cant figure out the centered text lol-__-

Long Live ^

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 6:58 AM

can i have an new avatar??????
    picture -http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31600000/Taylor-taylor-swift-31695389-75-75.png
    size - idrk......
    text - taytaygirl13 in white maybe?
    extras - can you make the picture look vintage please??? thanks!
    ^^graphic by me

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM

taytaygirl13 wrote:
    can i have an new avatar??????
    picture -http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31600000/Taylor-taylor-swift-31695389-75-75.png
    size - idrk......
    text - taytaygirl13 in white maybe?
    extras - can you make the picture look vintage please??? thanks!
    ^^graphic by me

sorry the picture didnt work! here it is!
    ^^graphic by me

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Here is for taytaygirl13

Imdidnt know what kind of font you wanted on it and th vintage didnt show up very well. If you want me to do sepia or something like the one in your siggie i can

Long Live ^

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Bump

Long Live ^

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Can I have a graphic with ANY random Tay pic? And have it say "Project Stay Beautiful!" And then add "Swifties, Taylor, and The Agency" in the pic too?? Thanks!! SCS

Jen's Laugh >

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Here is sugar cube swifties graphic

Long Live ^

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Bummmmpppp???

Long Live ^

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:37 PM

**Siggies

Size: 700 x 350 Please
    Photos: Please use this one:
    Text: Whatever you think fits
    Extra/Description: Thanks!
    I'll be RED on 10.22.12, will you?
    We All Want What We Can't Reach
    -Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.