Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED FONT

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I know the font... I even had it before the single came out! It's called Tall Dark and Handsome Condensed

isabellexx

Graphic Shop

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED FONT

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:37 AM

swiftswimmer wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:
    kcurtsrednow13 wrote:
    uhhhhmm, sorry to burst your bubbles but the font they used is actually called Tungsten Semibold. Just thought maybe I should go ahead and correct you to avoid people using the wrong font. No hard feelings. 13

They are both practically the same, it doesn't really matter. Like, hardly anyone used the correct speak now font, I think I might have been the only one! But the graphics still all looked good.

< Me+RFA

What's the right Speak Now font??
    ME
    ME
    avi: BeautyIsSincerity

It's about a million different fonts combined, so I just stole it from here:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19800000/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-My-FanMade-Single-Cover-anichu90-19818496-451-451.jpg

< Me+RFA

RE: Re: RED FONT

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    kcurtsrednow13 wrote:
    uhhhhmm, sorry to burst your bubbles but the font they used is actually called Tungsten Semibold. Just thought maybe I should go ahead and correct you to avoid people using the wrong font. No hard feelings. 13

They are both practically the same, it doesn't really matter. Like, hardly anyone used the correct speak now font, I think I might have been the only one! But the graphics still all looked good.

< Me+RFA

true, i agree
    and I wanna let you know that I also know the correct combination of fonts for "speak Now" so high five on that one!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    swiftswimmer wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:
    kcurtsrednow13 wrote:

< Me+RFA

What's the right Speak Now font??
    ME
    ME

It's about a million different fonts combined, so I just stole it from here:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19800000/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-My-FanMade-Single-Cover-anichu90-19818496-451-451.jpg

< Me+RFA

Thanks! :)
    ME
    ME

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:35 AM

kcurtsrednow13 wrote:

Not to burst your bubble, but it's Bebas. It doesn't work on here, but if you google it, you'll see what the font looks like. It's in my signature too, but it's hard to read because it's so dark.
    My Graphic Shop

http://tinyurl.com/9bqzm4f
    I love you guys.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:44 AM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:
    kcurtsrednow13 wrote:

Not to burst your bubble, but it's Bebas. It doesn't work on here, but if you google it, you'll see what the font looks like. It's in my signature too, but it's hard to read because it's so dark.
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

That one is also very simialar, but sorry Daisy, it isn't right. :/. I think it will be a while before we get the right font so everyone stop bursting each other's bubbles- BUBBLES ARE PRETTY

< Me+RFA

RE: Re: RED FONT

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:
    kcurtsrednow13 wrote:

My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

I've tried Bebas Neue, but upon close observation, I saw that the "R" "S" and "O" is different. I actually almost settled for Bebas Neue, but I really pay importance to details so I went deeper in to the net and finnaly found the right font (Tungsten Semibold). Yeah, sorry for bursting your bubble. If you would look at Tungsten Semibold's character map, there's not a single detail that isn't the same with The album cover for Red and the single cover for We Are never Ever getting Back together. See for yourself: http://www.typography.com/testDriver/index.php?mode=characters&productLineID=100035
    type "Red" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and compare with the album and single cover.

see for yourself.
    peace out!

RE: RED FONT

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 2:51 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT | RED | WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHERWWW.TAYLORSWIFTONCAMPUS.COM

TUNGSTEN SEMIBOLD | ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 1234567890 ,./l;'[]\-=?:"{}|_+

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:23 AM

ShadowsInAFadedLight wrote:
    That reminds me of superman, is that weird?
    I used to be Fearlesswiftie13:)

^^^ilysm:{D

ME TOO! Tall dark and superman

Long Live the Speak Now era. I will honestly miss it, but it will ALWAYS be a part of my life.

Graphic: DancingAroundAllAlone

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Does anyone know the font of the lyrics in the Red cd booklet?
    Not like the headings of the songs, the cover and all that, cause I know that's Tungsten Semibold.
    But, the actual font for the prologue and lyrics? :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:09 AM

J. actually said it's Tungsten guys, haha.......

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:00 PM

[RED]
    [RED]
    [RED]
    [RED]
    soooooooooo CUTE!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM

OK LETS DO THIS THING

Here is the Red Cover:

Here is Tungsten (the actual font)

Here is Tall Dark and Handsome (not involved with red in any way)

Here is Bebas Nueue (this font is used alot, like for the links at the top of the site and forum titles, but it's not what's used on the album cover)

1)Daya (she also made the manip in my avi) 2+3)Me

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM

OMG thanks yay! Now I can make good altenate covers
    Long Live Swifties!!!!!!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Here are the altrernater covers I made with the font:

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Now heres the same WANGBT alt cover with bebas neue:

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    OK LETS DO THIS THING

Here is the Red Cover:

Here is Tungsten (the actual font)

Here is Tall Dark and Handsome (not involved with red in any way)

Here is Bebas Nueue (this font is used alot, like for the links at the top of the site and forum titles, but it's not what's used on the album cover)

Haha, thank you for posting all that for the Swifties who thought the font wasn't Tungsten.
    I love the Tungsten font - I use it for every title on my Word documents :D

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM

ShadowsInAFadedLight wrote:
    That reminds me of superman, is that weird?
    I used to be Fearlesswiftie13:)

^^^ilysm:{D

Same here! :P

Credit to TaylorHeart13

Credit to Little Birdy

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM

No, it's actually called Tungsten Semibold.

Me | Kathryn | Kathryn | Kate

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Tugsten Semibold is the real font, but Tall Dark and Handsome and Bebas Neue are used as the alternate fonts a lot :)

I Me I Violet I avi by R

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I thought it was Bebas Neue ?

|| 1,2:: Me Avi:: Me ||

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.