Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

anna's gallery, �

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Hey there, my name is Anna. I use Gimp 2.6. You may remember I had a gallery not too long ago... but for some it won't let me post in it? So I thought I'd create a new one. And I suppose I should apologize in advance for my excessiveness of hearts in my posts.

I make avatars, blends, banners, wallpapers, gifs... really, I'd try anything you'd ask of me. =)

*I'm not limited to just Taylor graphics. :)

~ forms
500x200, no more 3 pictures
name:
picture{s}:
text:
extra:

gifs with text, 500x200
name:
text:
link/time:
picture{s}*:
extra:

name:
text:
extra:

wallpaper
name:
text:
picture{s}:
size:

*I can't guarantee I can add a picture in it. I only recently found I could, but I can't always get it to look right. And I really, really want to give you something the best of ability. I'm sorry. :(

���

I miss you baby girl...
~1996-2012~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: anna's gallery, ♥

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Well i dont know if you can make them but i would love one of those word graphics...?

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM

^ I think I know what you're talking about, I can do 'em :) just give me the information.
    ~ formerly fishie♥

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 5:23 PM

These are beautiful!
    This is BeneathTheStars

Graphic Shop

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 5:24 PM

pretty graphics
    “I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.” -TS

made by dani_pazl

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Oh thank y'all so incredibly much ♥
    ~ formerly fishie♥

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hey. It's ElphabaMelenaThropp from fanfiction.net! I was going to write a new POTO fanfic and I would love it if you would beta it!
    Thank you!

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

^^ sure! :) just message me.

alrightie. I'll get these done, I swear. I've just been in a "screw the world" phrase, I'm sorry. 0_o
    ~ formerly fishie♥

*signature by Daya, avatar by Tori*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Beautiful, Anna:)
    -------------------

Graphics; me.
    Swiftie for life < 3

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I love your graphics. :) What's the font you used for "diamond sky"?

Avi: iwasascarletletter | Me

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Love your graphics! :)

Credit to FearlesslyEnchanted

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Thank y'all so much!!

And uhhh, Music 21, I'm sorry, I don't remember. I made that like 2 years ago. I'll look for it the next time I make something and if I find it, I'll let you know!! :)
    ~ formerly fishie♥

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM

bump i really want to make something ha
    ~ formerly fishie♥

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM

these are really nice. i looooove the first one. i'm a POTO freak but i don't tell people until they really know me because then they avoid me
    i say NO to bullying. i am FEARLESS. i wish to SPEAK NOW.

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Tswifty13 wrote:
    I am wonderstruck by your graphics.

Made by Me :)

Made by Cerulean

=o aww thank you so much!!! ♥

~ formerly fishie♥

*everything by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM

soxrox58 wrote:
    these are really nice. i looooove the first one. i'm a POTO freak but i don't tell people until they really know me because then they avoid me
    i say NO to bullying. i am FEARLESS. i wish to SPEAK NOW.

really? that's stupid! xD PotO is awesome, everyone who knows me knows I think so haha

~ formerly fishie♥

*everything by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:13 AM

just made this. i hope to redo my front post soon. :)
    *signature by Daya*

*switchfoot photos (c) me*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I WANT ONE NOW MAKE ME ONE O.O

YOU ARE TOO FLAWLESS NOT TO GET REQUESTS

name: Kathryn, BeautifulTragicLoveAffair
    picture{s}: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1954&pid=114135#top_display_media
    text: anything that goes with the picture ;)
    extra: rounded corners

1. me
    2. Lia

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:

picture{s}: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1954&pid=114135#top_display_media

1. me
    2. Lia

omg wait what i have a request?!? i'm sorry it's been like 6 days since you've requested... i never thought i'd actually get one!! starting it now!
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:23 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:

1. me
    2. Lia

I'm sorry this took so long! I hope you like it :)

please remember to credit :D
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM

i made a new banner, but photobucket made it really small D:
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.