Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My (TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13's) Graphics Shop!

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Picture:Safe and sound pic
    Text:Safe and sound
    Font:Any
    Colors:green
    Anything Extra:(stamps,border,etc.) a boarder would be cool
    Credit to me, sure thing!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM

When you make it, can you send me the link to it too, so I can put it onto my prophile????

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Okay, done! Thank you for my first request! I'll send the link in a message.
    taylorswiftlovelovelove13
    Taylor, you make me Fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I'll tell them your name. I'll tell them how the crowds went wild, I'll tell them how you hope they shine.

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

picture: taylor in the rain
    text: in the pouring rain, you changed everything
    font: for 'pouring rain', the satisfaction font if you have it! if not, any :)
    colours: purple
    anything extra: a border, please
    i will definately credit you! thanks :)

'i had the time of my life fighting dragons with you'

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM

whitehorse13_, here is your graphic!

by me^
    I hope you like it! Sorry I couldn't get satisfaction! Thank you for requesting! I hope you request again!

Taylor, you make me Fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I'll tell them your name. I'll tell them how the crowds went wild, I'll tell them how you hope they shine.

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 7:31 AM

so cute.............

Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Any requests please?
    Visit my graphic shop...please? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2042051#post_13749981

Taylor, you make me fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I tell them your name. I'll tell t

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13 wrote:
    whitehorse13_, here is your graphic!

by me^
    I hope you like it! Sorry I couldn't get satisfaction! Thank you for requesting! I hope you request again!

thankyou!! i love it and don't worry about the font,i can't seem to get it either! :)

'i had the time of my life fighting dragons with you'

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Glad you like it. Feel free to request again!
    Visit my graphic shop...please? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2042051#post_13749981

Taylor, you make me fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I tell them your name. I'll tell them how you hope they shine

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I love your graphics! I would love one, so make me any type. I don't care what it is, just make a taylor graphic and message it to me!
    I love Taylor!

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Messaged you, MeredithGreySwift!

Taylor, you make me fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I tell them your name. I'll tell tel

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Hi! awesome graphics... :D

Picture: what ever works...
    Text: If this was a movie you'd be here by now...
    Font: cursivey
    Colors: Dark purple or black
    Anything Extra: no

thx! :D

^Me!!!! :D

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Of course! :)
    Taylor, you make me fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I tell them your name. I'll tell the

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Requests?
    Taylor, you make me fearless. If I have children someday, and they point to the pictures, I tell them your name. I'll tell the

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Picture: Her in her red dress in 2012 with her straight hair
    Text:Your the best thing thats ever been mine
    Font: Close to Taylors
    Colors: red silver
    Anything Extra: pretty hearts, i want it really smooth looking.

Thanks so much!

JOIN CAMP SWIFT!!!!!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:31 AM

SwiftyGrace#13, your graphic, I hope you like it!
    messaged.

By me^^

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Bump
    Visit my graphic shop...please?

By me^^

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM

BUMP

By me^^

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Could you make me a graphic please ? :)
    Text: Welcome to WhiteHorse13's Songwriting Contest
    Picture: Any
    Colours: Red (it's the era of Red now, so might as well have everything red !) :)
    Font: something pretty and Taylor-ish

Thank so much, I'll definitely credit you ! :)

I say NO to bullying. I am Fearless. I wish to Speak Now !

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM

WhiteHorse13 wrote:
    Could you make me a graphic please ? :)
    Text: Welcome to WhiteHorse13's Songwriting Contest
    Picture: Any
    Colours: Red (it's the era of Red now, so might as well have everything red !) :)
    Font: something pretty and Taylor-ish

Thank so much, I'll definitely credit you ! :)

I say NO to bullying. I am Fearless. I wish to Speak Now !

WhiteHorse13, here you are! Enjoy!

By me^^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.