Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The TC Factor

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

AWW! YOU DIDN'T DO AUGUST 6TH! THAT'S A VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR ME ;p

Avi and First Sig; Me :) Second Sig; RFA (:

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:
    AWW! YOU DIDN'T DO AUGUST 6TH! THAT'S A VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR ME ;p

TO YOU, NOT THIS WHOLE WEBSITE :P
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM

well if all of my graphic shops combined have 300+ replies, does that count?? if not, i need to start boosting my graphic shop ALOT more... :)
    Taylor Gang or Die [Swift]

My name's Jasmin but call me Taco :) feelin pretty dutty

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Do you think that one of the later seasons might be for lower replies?

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM

plus i don't like how the judges are bascially the same for every competition.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 (Taco) wrote:
    well if all of my graphic shops combined have 300+ replies, does that count?? if not, i need to start boosting my graphic shop ALOT more... :)

I would need to see proof.
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Swiftie33 wrote:
    Do you think that one of the later seasons might be for lower replies?

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Definitely. Probably the next one.
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 (Taco) wrote:
    plus i don't like how the judges are bascially the same for every competition.

That's not true. There's some competitions, like Graphic Idol, where none of us are judges. Other than this, I'm a judge for one other competition.
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM

The links in my sig!

[/signature]

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I've decided to lift the 300+ rule. It doesn't matter how many replies you have.
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:54 PM

ENTER. ENTER. ENTER. PLEASEEE! ;p

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Ok so here's my proof I have 274 replies and I will work up to 300 replies before the auditions end.
    my swiftie states: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1977201 77 replies
    first graphic shop on the new tc: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/477712 107 replies
    2nd shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1959931 90 replies

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM

^If you saw my post above yours, you'd see that I took that rule away.
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I'd love to audition, but I don't have a shop :(

^ By me, Kitty Cat!

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I'll audition, link in the first graphic in my signature!

Avi:Iwasascarletletter

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Oh I'm sorry. Blonde moment. YAY!!!!!!!!! :)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM

*Bump*
    My Graphic Shop

I love you guys.

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

link in my siggy :)

siggy and avatar by me :)

graphics shop

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Can I post some examples here? Since I don't have a shop?

^ By me, Kitty Cat!