Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifty#1's Graphic shoppe

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Bump anyone........
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2021081
    click on the link above to visit my graphic reviews
    click on this link to enter my grpic contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2024001/page/1?r=13435771#post_13435771

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Swifty#1's Graphic shoppe

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I would like a profile greeting please!
    Pictures:
    Colors: blue and green
    Text:
    Welcome to Gandamoo's Profile!!
    Feel free to:
    Friend me
    Message me
    Comment
    Read my profile
    Go to my graphic shop!!
    :)
    Font: one that looks like someone's handwriting
    Edges: ?
    Size: medium small (text) same size as the normal picture (the actual greeting)
    Other: ?

Credit to: Music 21 and Allyouareismean
    Thanks!!
    This is my graphic shop!!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2029841/page/1?r=1350839

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Hi I'm so sorry but I cannot make ur graphic till tonight because of the inconvenience I'll make you another graphic a random one I'll pm u when it's done :p
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2024001/page/1?r=13435771#post_13435771

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Bump. Bump bump. Bump bump bump

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM

what program do you use and how do you put them up?

Made by Allyouareismean CLICK^^^

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 7:49 PM

You make sweet graphics! Check out my shop?

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:05 PM

hey here is gandamoo's graphic request:

or here is the img code, take out the !!'s
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj511/guilaabad77/tswift.png[/I!MG]

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Sorry about the size but if I do that the text looks so awkward :(

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Love your graphics :)
    ---

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Love your graphics :)
    ---

thanks that means a lot to me, i love your siggies! :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2033081
    Click on that link to go to an amazing shop!
    click on this link to enter my graphic contest:

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

bump bump bump bump.. anyone????
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2033081
    Click on that link to go to an amazing shop!
    click on this link to enter my graphic contest:

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I will requset if you request frommy graphic shop : )
    can i get a siggie with any pic of taylor! I want the main theme colour to be blue and the text to be ' This love is ours'. Thanks
    Please visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2034001

RE: Swifty#1's Graphic shoppe

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Will you give me tips on how you make your graphics so amazingly good? Just send me a message!!! Thanks
    Please visit my graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2029841
    Please visit my graphic contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2030421
    Please visit this graphic contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_grap

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

bump....
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphic/2029951 = http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphic/2029951][ /url]

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

BUMP... anyone :)

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

bump bump bump

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM

bump what do you guys think about my shop? :)

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:11 PM

your graphics are really good :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM

^^^^ thanks so much
    Bump...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.