Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Daya's graphic shop! (CLOSED)

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM Popular

THIS GRAPHIC SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ANY REQUESTS WILL NOT GET MADE.
I'm sorry, but making graphics isn't really fun anymore! I've decided to close this shop until school is over and I am not as busy.

Anyways, I make signatures, avatars, and whatever else you need me to make.
I mostly make Taylor graphics, but I will make other graphics as long as I'm familiar with whatever you want me to make.

Rules:

1. Please use the graphic I make you for at least a day. I spend a lot of my time making these and I don't want to see my work going to waste.
    You have to credit me at upinlights or Daya.
    Do not request the same thing at other shops if you're already going to request from my shop.
    Do not claim as your own or remove the credit.
    Do not redistribute without permission.

Form:

Signatures:

1. Size: 500x200 is the default size, but you can request other sizes too.
    Picture(s): 1-3, please try to pick high quality pictures, either from taylorpictures.net or taylorswift.com.br/galeria.
    Text: What text do you want me add?
    Colors: Do you want a specific color scheme?
    Extras: Rounded edges, make the text have a shadow, etc.

1. Size: 300x300 is the default size.
    Picture(s): 1-2, please try to pick high quality pictures, either from taylorpictures.net or taylorswift.com.br/galeria.
    Text: What text do you want me add?
    Colors: Do you want a specific color scheme?
    Extras: Rounded edges, make the text have a shadow, etc.

Recent contest entries:

Awards won:

Examples:

Avatars: (You're free to use these if you credit)

What are you waiting for? Leave a request! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Daya's graphic shop! (CLOSED)

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 6:54 AM

C'mon Daya! Open up your graphic shop! :D Hope you come back real soon!

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Your shop is great! Hope it'll be open soon again!

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM

PLEEEEEASE OPEN SOOON

1. Christina 2. Daya

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM

:(

1. Christina 2. Daya

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:34 AM

i will miss you like crazy

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:32 AM

opennnnnnnn

Just Keep Dancing!

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:34 AM

open sesame!

(1)Me (2)Joni

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:37 AM

^^^

1. Christina 2. Daya

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:47 PM

So sad to see your shop is closed :( Hope you'll be back soon :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Darling it was good wrote:
    open sesame!

(1)Me (2)Joni

^this

Me | Me | Joni
    Rest in Peace Jenna

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM

.............damn

1st by Daya

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Can't wait till you open :D

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphi

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Darling it was good wrote:
    open sesame!

(1)Me (2)Joni

^this

Me | Me | Joni
    Rest in Peace Jenna

This^

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Miss You Daya! Hope you'll open again soon! :)
    Thank You Savanah!

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I miss your graphics :(

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

daya

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

oh gosh, i just miss you so much :(

gab-mint-me

Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM

you haven't logged in in 10 months :(

Me | Mocha | Mint | Avi by Rosie

Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Life in Pictures wrote:
    you haven't logged in in 10 months :(

Me | Mocha | Mint | Avi by Rosie

:(

me & kina

RE: Re: Daya's graphic shop! (CLOSED)

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM

divergent wrote:
    oh gosh, i just miss you so much :(

gab-mint-me

Same. :(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.