1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Daya's graphic shop! (CLOSED)

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM Popular

THIS GRAPHIC SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ANY REQUESTS WILL NOT GET MADE.
I'm sorry, but making graphics isn't really fun anymore! I've decided to close this shop until school is over and I am not as busy.

Anyways, I make signatures, avatars, and whatever else you need me to make.
I mostly make Taylor graphics, but I will make other graphics as long as I'm familiar with whatever you want me to make.

Rules:

1. Please use the graphic I make you for at least a day. I spend a lot of my time making these and I don't want to see my work going to waste.
    You have to credit me at upinlights or Daya.
    Do not request the same thing at other shops if you're already going to request from my shop.
    Do not claim as your own or remove the credit.
    Do not redistribute without permission.

Form:

Signatures:

1. Size: 500x200 is the default size, but you can request other sizes too.
    Picture(s): 1-3, please try to pick high quality pictures, either from taylorpictures.net or taylorswift.com.br/galeria.
    Text: What text do you want me add?
    Colors: Do you want a specific color scheme?
    Extras: Rounded edges, make the text have a shadow, etc.

1. Size: 300x300 is the default size.
    Picture(s): 1-2, please try to pick high quality pictures, either from taylorpictures.net or taylorswift.com.br/galeria.
    Text: What text do you want me add?
    Colors: Do you want a specific color scheme?
    Extras: Rounded edges, make the text have a shadow, etc.

Recent contest entries:

Awards won:

Examples:

Avatars: (You're free to use these if you credit)

What are you waiting for? Leave a request! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Daya's graphic shop!

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I love my avatar. :) I had to make a hard decision between four of them.....

Avi: iwasascarletletter | RedFenderAddict | Jordyn

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Music 21 wrote:

I'm glad you like it! :D
    I love Taylor like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love ;)

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Oo! I'm going to use one of the avi's if you don't mind! :D

Credit: iwasascarletletter

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM

SwiftGirl13 wrote:
    Oo! I'm going to use one of the avi's if you don't mind! :D

Credit: iwasascarletletter

I don't mind at all! :D
    I love Taylor like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love ;)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Music 21 wrote:

same! :)
    What happened to your old graphic shop? This one only has one page :(
    This is kitkat13

both by Daya

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:51 AM

BeneathTheStars wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:

same! :)
    What happened to your old graphic shop? This one only has one page :(
    This is kitkat13

both by Daya

When I tried to edit it I accidentally clicked delete instead of edit :( So now I have to start over!

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:53 AM

RedFenderAddict wrote:

That seems cool, I'll check it out :D

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Hi! I was wondering where you get your textures? :)

Avi and First Sig; Me :) Second Sig; RFA (:

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:

I get them from all over Tumblr! You can get great ones here :)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM

iwasascarletletter wrote:
    Polar¹³Bear wrote:

Okay! Thanks :)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:02 AM

i would be glad if you make me a graphic!!!signatures

signature
    size- 500x200
    pictures- 2(any taylor swift picture you like!!)
    text- shinning like fireworks over your sad empty town
    colors- anything you like

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:
    iwasascarletletter wrote:
    Polar¹³Bear wrote:

Okay! Thanks :)

No problem :)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:28 AM

ASMITA wrote:
    i would be glad if you make me a graphic!!!signatures

signature
    size- 500x200
    pictures- 2(any taylor swift picture you like!!)
    text- shinning like fireworks over your sad empty town
    colors- anything you like

Here you go! If you need anything changed let me know and please remember to credit! :)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:56 AM

That's like..... FLAWLESS!

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Wow! Those avatars are great!

1)Me 2) RFA

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Music 21 wrote:
    That's like..... FLAWLESS!

No, you are! :')

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:06 AM

fearlesswiftie13 wrote:
    Wow! Those avatars are great!

1)Me 2) RFA

Thank you so much! :)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Liar.

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi, check out the Graphic Star results:)

1)Me 2) RFA