Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Summer Nights Designs

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 8:20 AM
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Hello! 3 word graphics please!

Like this - 
    -Size:500x150
    -Text: Forms
    -Color: Hot Pink
    -Font: BEBAS NEUE

-Size: 500x150
    -Text: Examples

-Size: 500x150
    -Text: Rules

Thank you :)

TanyaxOh | Line | Quelinha

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 6:28 AM

I thought you forget to make mine cause you didn't pm me still I was wondering may be it here and I find it
    And you didn't disappoint me cause it's more than my expectation
    trust me I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT ♥♥

2 by Ana

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Belle: Here is you avatar i hope you like it

issy: Here is you graphics i hope you like them

Foreverenchanted_13: Here is you graphics i hope you like them

Smitha: Here is you graphic i hope you like it

FearlessDreamer09: Here is you graphic i hope you like it

Jade: Here is you graphics i hope you like them

Stella: i'm sorry i forget to message people sometimes. i'm glad you love it

Here are some graphics i made feel free to use them with credit

Issy, me x2, Issy

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Thanks again! Perfect as always :)

TanyaxOh | Line | Quelinha

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Tthhhaannkss

Me|DANICAAAAAA

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Wow you make amazing ones :) I would like one please!
    Size: the usual!
    Picture: any really :)
    I would like it to say: "Welcome to my profile" :) Thanks!!
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.13 * 04.18.13 * 04.19.13*07.26.13*07.27.13

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 6:55 PM

thatlingeringquestion wrote:
    Belle: Here is you avatar i hope you like it

issy: Here is you graphics i hope you like them

Foreverenchanted_13: Here is you graphics i hope you like them

Smitha: Here is you graphic i hope you like it

FearlessDreamer09: Here is you graphic i hope you like it

Jade: Here is you graphics i hope you like them

Stella: i'm sorry i forget to message people sometimes. i'm glad you love it

Here are some graphics i made feel free to use them with credit

Issy, me x2, Issy

Thanks so much!

|all by me|

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 2:38 AM

omsss thanks its FLAWLESS.!!!
    :D

All By Me ^_^

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 2:42 AM

i lovveee it.!
    :D

Me|Me|Savanah ^_^

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 6:24 AM

banner
    -Size: 700x200
    -Text: Designs by melon
    -Colors: purple & anything
    -Photo: x x
    -Extra- no

and then i want word graphics in the same font you used for the banner
    size: 300x138
    text: Rules
    color: whatever you used for the banner
    font: same font you used for the banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    text: Examples
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    text: Request forms
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and then i want something like
    this that says (designs by melon) in the same font and same text color

1:: ME 2:: KATE 3:: KATE

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT! I'd love to make a request for my facebook fan page for the cover photo if that's ok? I used to signature form, because I wasn't sure what to use lol

Signature:
    -Size: 852x313
    -Text: (In big letters:) Renew The Lying Game & (in smaller letters maybe on the bottom or in the corner can you put:) #RenewTheLyingGame #LyingGameBack10
    -Colors: Doesn't matter
    -Photo:
    http://stuffpoint.com/the-lying-game/image/221252-the-lying-game-the-lying-game.jpg
    -Extra- THANK YOU!! :)
    Thank You Savanah!

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Banner: I need two versions,one that is 700x200 and another that is 900x200!
    -Size: 900x200 and 700x200
    -Text: those beautiful dreams
    -Colors: teal,blue
    -Photo: xandx
    -Extra- pm me when your done please

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Signature:
    -Size: 500x200
    -Text: "You'll be wonderstruck by my Graphic Review Shop"
    -Colors: you pick
    -Photo: Taylor
    -Extra-
    Please PM when it's done. :)

Siggy by Elfie and Avi by Mint

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Can I have a surprise graphic of Taylor if you do those?

^Me(with a little help)^

^Made by Puggy^

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Can I have a signature that says ''If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change'' with whatever picture looks good? Thanks!

made by Nia

made by VickyTheSwiftie

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 7:27 PM

hey sav :) can i have a surprise siggy with "aries (smaller letter)april 12" on it? everything else you decide! thank you!

danica ♥ lauryn ♥ gabby

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:03 PM

i think i'm going to start a new graphic shop

me,cloudnine and songbird
    ~09/21/13~

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:57 AM

^YES DO IT

primafacie-mint

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hi there!! I'd really love a surprise 500x200 graphic!!

(Both by me)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.