Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WSIR's Designs

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Examples. Please ask before you use :)

Signatures:

Banners:

Wallpaper: (this was a request please don't use)

Word Graphic: (first graphic was a request)

Fonts that I have!

Champagne & Limousines
    Satisfaction
    Tall Dark and Handsome
    Sudestada
    Simply Glamorous
    Angelina
    Never Let Go
    The Only Exception
    Jellyka Western Princess
    Violation
    Marguerite
    Vtks Mural
    Vtks Animal 2
    Vtks Beautiful Dreams
    Mulan
    Coneria Script
    Jellyka Love and Passion
    Alice in Wonderland
    Arsenal White
    Bebas Neue
    Lavanderia

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13TSwizzle13's Graphic Shop

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:05 AM

*bump*
    Y'all my sig is on vacation right now.
    Avi by Me!!

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Requesting later!

1)Me 2) Kitty-Cat

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM

^Okay!!!!
    Avi by Me!!
    GO AND REQUEST FROM MY GRAHIC SHOP!!!

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I'm going to request...
    Size: 500x200
    Pictures: surprise me ;)
    Text: perfection
    Corners: squared
    Extra: anything that goes :D
    Love you!!! Hope I can still request even tho your shop is closed :/

Graphic Shop

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:03 AM

^Lovely for you to be my first request! I'll have to do it this afternoon though cause I'm busy in the morning today :) Of course you can still request!! I specifically put on there to request even if it's closed!!
    Avi by Me!!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Swiftlookalike
    Here's your request! I hope ya like it!!

Use it for at least three days and thanks for shopping with me!

Avi by Me!!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Do you know what kind of graphic program to use for iPad/iPod?

With Love,
    Mady

Greatest Song Of ALL TIME:

[/signature]

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 6:11 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    Do you know what kind of graphic program to use for iPad/iPod?

With Love,
    Mady

[/signature][/quote]

Just PMed you about that! [wink]
    [signature]Y'all my sig is on vacation right now.
    Avi by Me!!
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2021341]GO AND REQUEST FROM MY GRAHIC SHOP!!![/url][/signature]

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Swiftlookalike

Avi by Me!!

OOOOO I REALLY LIKE IT :)

Graphic Shop

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Swiftlookalike

Avi by Me!!

OOOOO I REALLY LIKE IT :)

Graphic Shop

Well I'm glad you liked it!!

Avi by Me!!

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Bump! Any requests? Or even suggestions?
    Avi by Me!!

RE: 13TSwizzle13's Graphic Shop

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I want to request an iPad lock Screen

Wallpapers/iPod wallpaper:
    Size: (desktop size; ex. 1024x768): whatever fits an iPad (not iPod)
    Pictures (up to five): (link of picture/description) a few different pictures relating to Long Live
    Text: (do you want it to say anything?; if yes then type what you want me to put on it and if not then leave this blank) A quote from Tay, Long Live, and I said remember this moment
    Extra: (Colors to use, adding hearts or stars, cursive font or print font, etc.)the long lve fnt please. And some kind of animation (typed words?)

Thanks!
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature]

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I want to request an iPad lock Screen

Wallpapers/iPod wallpaper:
    Size: (desktop size; ex. 1024x768): whatever fits an iPad (not iPod)
    Pictures (up to five): (link of picture/description) a few different pictures relating to Long Live
    Text: (do you want it to say anything?; if yes then type what you want me to put on it and if not then leave this blank) A quote from Tay, Long Live, and I said remember this moment
    Extra: (Colors to use, adding hearts or stars, cursive font or print font, etc.)the long lve fnt please. And some kind of animation (typed words?)

Thanks!
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature][/quote]

Okay. I'll get started on that! And I can't do animations for wallpapers :( Sorry
    Avi by Me!!
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2021341]GO AND REQUEST FROM MY GRAHIC SHOP!!![/url][/signature]

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Also i was wondering if you made link buttons???
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature]

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Also i was wondering if you made link buttons???
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature][/quote]

Ummm can you tell me what they are? If they are like word graphics that are clickable then yes I could probably do that :)
    Avi by Me!!

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Yes that is what I mean.
    Heres what I want if you can make it...?

Words: Click here to join the BIGGEST graphic contest on TC!
    Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2027791
    Color: Bright Orange!
    Animations: Changing Words. Sparkles!

Thanks!(:
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature]

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM

^Working on that right now :)
    Avi by Me!!

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Did u get the wallpaper done?
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature]

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Did u get the wallpaper done?
    With Love,
    Mady

[/signature][/quote]

Yup! I'm on my other computer though and the wallpaper is on my laptop, but no worries I just have to upload the word graphic and then I'll go to my laptop and upload the wallpaper! [smile]
    Avi by Me!!