1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Art & Graphic Shop

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Hi there, welcome to my shop. :)

Please excuse the lack of spiffiness in this post. I'll make it look nicer as time goes on.

Table of Contents:
1. Welcome Page
2. Art Info & Examples
3. Art Order Form
4. Finished Art Requests
5. Banner Info & Examples (Found on Page 3)
6. Order form (Found on Page 3)
7. Finished Banners (Found on Page 3)

Some Quick Rules (please read before ordering!):
1. Please post your requests in the thread, do not message me to them. This is so I can keep track of orders.
2. Be respectful to me and all others in this thread.
3. You will not claim the artwork as your own. I drew it, you did not. It's not fair to take credit for someone else's work.
4. You will not steal my art, either ones posted for decoration or those I have created for others. Want a drawing? Request and wait your turn.

Updates:

Affiliates
Want to be advertised here? Let me know, let's exchange banners. :)

Banner

[ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2020131/page/1?r=13501501][ IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/1534nkw.gif[ /url]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What I offer

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM

What If I Offer:
    I offer chibi drawings for you by request. By requesting a drawing it is drawn for you for your personal use to either display in your signature, your blog, your icon, your profile page, or to be used on graphics.

I Will Draw:

1. Taylor Swift
      You!
      Fan art
      Other singers/bands

Simplified chibis (click for larger image):

More detailed chibis*:

Click here to see examples
    *Please note that if you request these your request will be put on hold for a bit since I don't have much free time the next few days to dedicate to these.

Order Form and Slots

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Order Form:
    Hey I've got a request!
    Username:
    Simplified or detailed:
    Request: (this is where you will provide info and details on your request. Picture links are helpful for me to reference from)
    Background: Yes or no; if yes please explain

Example:
    Username: Littlenubnubs
    Simplified or detailed: simplified please
    Request: Please draw Taylor in this outfit.
    Background: No.

Simple chibis:

Detailed Chibis - On hold:

GardenOfSongwriting
    Could I have a detailed Chibi?
    Maybe of this picture?
    http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/56876633/Taylor+Swift+Taylor+CoverGirl.png

Username: shaban160
    Simplified or detailed: Detailed please
    Request: Could You Please Draw Taylor In This Outfit: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1lpgACO2JL._SY470_.jpg
    Background: Yes or no: No

Liz Loves Taylor
    Hey I've got a request!
    Username:Liz Loves Taylor
    Simplified or detailed: Detailed
    Request: (this is where you will provide info and details on your request. Picture links are helpful for me to reference from) http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&biw=1152&bih=683&tbm=isch&tbnid=FJAavHtihivyZM:&imgrefurl=http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/2011/02/taylor-swift-kicks-off-her-world-tour-in-singapore/&docid=34iLBcgqAw2eqM&imgurl=http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/taylorswift14-e1297282340359.jpg&w=430&h=622&ei=AzETUMLSOIfxqQGV14CoDg&zoom=1 or at least one with her in this dress!
    Background: Yes or no; if yes please explain Just white!

And, um, maybe as an AVATAR!!!

Finished Requests

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Re: The Chibi Shop ~ I draw chibis for your personal use and graphics

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM

And we're now open.

On side note I should probably learn to make graphics and offer them at some point.
    Want a custom avatar like that of yourself or Taylor? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?
    Come visit my artshop. :)
    Click here

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM

First request was sent to me by PM

From
    Enchanted21 avatar Enchanted21
    Subject:
    Hey I've Got a Request!
    Date:
    Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Username: Enchanted21
    Request: I would like you to draw Taylor Swift in this outfit please:
    Background: yes the background that the picture has
    thank you!

Adding it the slots section now.
    Want a custom avatar like that of yourself or Taylor? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?
    Click here

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:09 PM

OMG! THEY R SO CUTE!

"Without WONDER and insight , ACTING is just a TRADE.With it becomes CREATION."

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Whoa suddenly people!
    *waves*
    Thank you, Yasy13. :)
    And SongWriter, I accept your request and will add you to the list. ^_^

Meanwhile I should probably get started on my first request. I'll be posting work in progress as I go along with the drawings.
    Want an icon like mine? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Littlenubnubs wrote:
    Whoa suddenly people!
    *waves*
    Thank you, Yasy13. :)
    And SongWriter, I accept your request and will add you to the list. ^_^

Meanwhile I should probably get started on my first request. I'll be posting work in progress as I go along with the drawings.

Thank you :)

[[/signature]

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Username: shaban160
    Simplified or detailed: Detailed please
    Request: Could You Please Draw Taylor In This Outfit: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1lpgACO2JL._SY470_.jpg
    Background: Yes or no: No

Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggie: DancingAroundAllAlone

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:05 PM

These are so great!
    -Me!
    -Me!
    Credit to Kitty-Cat For the Beautiful Avatar(;

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:20 PM

can i please maybe have one with Taylor in her Sparks Fly tour outfit? thanks:)
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hey I've got a request!
    Username:Liz Loves Taylor
    Request: (this is where you will provide info and details on your request. Picture links are helpful for me to reference from) http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&biw=1152&bih=683&tbm=isch&tbnid=FJAavHtihivyZM:&imgrefurl=http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/2011/02/taylor-swift-kicks-off-her-world-tour-in-singapore/&docid=34iLBcgqAw2eqM&imgurl=http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/taylorswift14-e1297282340359.jpg&w=430&h=622&ei=AzETUMLSOIfxqQGV14CoDg&zoom=1 or at least one with her in this dress!
    Background: Yes or no; if yes please explain Just white!

And, um, maybe as an AVATAR!!!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25zhwn4.jpg
    http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh608/bewonderstruck13/grammys3.jpg
    The funny thing about the Grammies photo is that it's SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Liz :-)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

List updated. Detailed chibis slots are currently full, simplified is open.
    I will keep this thread updated as I work on the requests and slots open up. :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:28 PM

luckythirteen wrote:
    These are so great!
    -Me!
    -Me!
    Credit to Kitty-Cat For the Beautiful Avatar(;

Thank you. :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Your art is amazing!! I'll request later!

A dancing panda

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM

saralif1311 wrote:
    Your art is amazing!! I'll request later!

A dancing panda

Thank you and awesome, I can't wait. :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Okay, I'm getting started soon after I turn in my chemistry assignment.
    I'm really thinking of making this a graphics shop at some point too, I think I can do it.

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Progress so far for Enchanted21's request:

Re: The Chibi Shop~3 slots open

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Username: TaylorSwiftFan4Life
    Request: Plz use this pic:
    Background: no

:D

^Me!!!! :D