Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: cloudnine designs

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Added a couple of examples to my Tumblr, I'll post here:)

Click ze cookie to visit my designs~

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: cloudnine designs

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Could I have a graphic? Surprise me :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM

SongWriterSwiftie13 wrote:

Thanks for the request! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Sure, I'm almost finished.
    (:

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM

cloudnine wrote:

(:

No problem :) I can't wait to see it ;)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM

[strike]Your "Examples" link isn't working for me. :([/strike]
    Nevermind I see them now, very nice. I may ask for a banner request for a shop if you'd be willing to do it in the future.
    Want an icon like mine? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?

Come visit my artshop. :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:04 PM

cloudnine wrote:

(:

Is this alright? I can change anything & please credit!(:

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Littlenubnubs wrote:
    [strike]Your "Examples" link isn't working for me. :([/strike]
    Nevermind I see them now, very nice. I may ask for a banner request for a shop if you'd be willing to do it in the future.
    Want an icon like mine? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?

Come visit my artshop. :)

(YOUR ICON IS ADORABLE.)
    Haha, good thing! I can do it whenever you'd like! Have an specifications? Please click on my 'forms' link and fill it out(:

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:32 PM

cloudnine wrote:
    cloudnine wrote:

(:

Is this alright? I can change anything & please credit!(:

I love it, thanks :)

P.S I was Songwriterswiftie13 :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Oh my gosh how can you not be recognized!!! Youre graphics are some of the best I have seen!!! Do you make clickables? I love love love your obsession with cookies as well........I just might friend you........ and request from you.........
    P.S. what Photoshop Program do you use?

1.me
    2.TanyaxOh and thanks to izzytheswiftie for making the thread:)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM

i'll request soon..... I'm going to have to request an avi, 2 siggies , and a banner. And one siggie and the banner are going to have to be clickable if you can do that.......

1.me

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Can i have a surprise graphic? I just want a turquoisey color scheme! I love your graphics, you have TONS of potential to become one of the most popular graphic makers on here!

-Bluebell-

-By me! Please?-

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Signature examples:

Icon examples:

~Text can be added to fit preference~
    Banner example (one b/coz I is tired):

Dere. Now you can be lazy and not scroll through my tumblr, but just look at those examples.
    (:
    EDIT: oh jeez, I'm so dumb... I didn't round any of the corners- I can round corners or made it 2 round/2 square... oops... hehe;3
    & I can also make buttons, gifs, gif signatures, just ask(:

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

what do you use to make your graphics?

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM

You're awesome! I'll request something soon:)
    Oh and, do you mind if I ask what brushes do you use, if any??

^Graphic made by: Dani_PazL

^Graphic made by: story of us is a tragedy

RE: Re: cloudnine designs

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:05 PM

tswizzleandhungergames4eva wrote:
    Oh my gosh how can you not be recognized!!! Youre graphics are some of the best I have seen!!! Do you make clickables? I love love love your obsession with cookies as well........I just might friend you........ and request from you.........
    P.S. what Photoshop Program do you use?

1.me

Oh my goodness
    I'm sorry, you must've gotten me confused with someone talented! And, yes, I make clickables! Haha, you know, the Cookie Mondter and I are pretty tight...
    P.S. Photoshop Elements 8/Photoshop Cs6 (I only use both because I'm still getting used to Cs6)
    & in response to your second post, holy jeez, I cannot WAIT until you request those...!!! (:

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    Can i have a surprise graphic? I just want a turquoisey color scheme! I love your graphics, you have TONS of potential to become one of the most popular graphic makers on here!

-Bluebell-

-By me! Please?-

Yes, yes of course! Is it alright if I make it tomorrow? It's nearly midnight here and I bought that Neutrogena Wave thing and I really want to try it out! Hehe;3
    & WHAAAAAT?!

There's no WAY you're talking about me! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAKYOU- you're going to make me explode of gooey, happy, kittiness because I'm so happy. Can I eat you? I love you so much right now. FGHJKLISKHG

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:17 PM

LoverofTaylor wrote:
    what do you use to make your graphics?

Hi there!(: I use Photoshop Elements 8 & Photoshop Cs6 (I only use both because I'm still getting used to Cs6) but I have heard that you can get basically the same results on Gimp, the free alternative. If you do end up purchasing an Adobe Photoshop program, you can come to me anytime for help(: (that sounded really official... I'm pretty proud...)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I love love love it! Will be requesting more ;)

^Amazing graphic by cloud nine :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:20 PM

MaryG'Swiftie4Ever&Always wrote:
    You're awesome! I'll request something soon:)
    Oh and, do you mind if I ask what brushes do you use, if any??

^Graphic made by: Dani_PazL

^Graphic made by: story of us is a tragedy

Ohhh, you're so sweet:')
    Oh my goodness, Jessica from swimchick.net is a genius. GENIUS. She has spectacular brushes, textures, tutorials, everything. & if you type into Google "x_catchme photobucket", (the first result) she some really nkce textures as wel! I hope I helped:)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM

GardenOfSongwriting wrote:
    I love love love it! Will be requesting more ;)

^Amazing graphic by cloud nine :)

you're my new favorite person.