1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Graphic Mall

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Creds to me!!
--------------------------------------------------
I thought it would be cool if your graphic shops had another location in a BIG mall!!!
NEW IN THE MALL
-headers
-main floor display
-tutorials
-on floor 2: Sunflower Graphics
-check it all out here at The Graphic Mall!
Apply to have a Store in the Mall!
Name:
Shop Name:
Shop's Main Focus: (Avis, fashion, gifs, etc)
Shop Link
Shop Header

Apply for the tutorial Floor
Tutorial Name
Link
Level of Tutorials

Apply for Main Display
Graphic
Shop Link

Apply to have your contest in the Contest Convention!
Name:
Contest Name
Last Round Ends...

Apply to have your review services open to customers
Name
LInk

Apply to secretly review..
Name

I will PM you. Give A HONEST something/13 simple grading, so people can see what shops are good!

ONLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE GRAPHIC SHOP RULES AND STUFF
You may request here! :) I will send it out to shops! (Fair warning: Your request might get lost in a pile of posts)
The Graphic Mall Map

Floor 1-Lobby
Information Desk

Floor 2- The Graphic Mall "Founders"

izzytheswiftie's Swizzle Pop Designs! OPEN

Grace's Graphics OPEN

TaylorHeart13's Graphic Shop OPEN

FF13's Graphics OPEN

Swiftie33's Graphic Shop OPEN

TSL970's graphics OPEN

Floor 3~ The Graphic Mall "Post-Mall Renovation Designers!" (joined after we renovated)

havpeace13's Heather's Designs | OPEN
WELCOME TO MY GRAPHICS
LLS13's Designs | OPEN
Hi fellow swifies's! I'm Willow and I love making graphics.
13Turtle's Timeless Graphic Shop | OPEN
Welcome to Sparkling Rose Designs! I'm so glad you came!
Sparkling Rose Designs | OPEN

Freefall Designs | OPEN

Maci and Emma's Graphic Boutique | OPEN

Sunflower Graphics | OPEN

Treacherous Designs | OPEN

Floor 4~Contest Convention
-graphics contest-
Havpeace13's Contest

Floor 5~ Review Services

Emma's Profile Reviews

Floor 6- Tutorials!

Floor 7- Main Display!

Like it? Get more at Swizzle Pop Designs!

I'd be enchanted if you clicked here to request, comment and view my graphics!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Graphic Mall

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Join Today! :)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM

anyone?

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Name: GraceLuna
    Shop Name: Grace's Graphics
    Shop's Main Focus: Signatures, Avatars, iPod Wallpapers, iPod Lockscreens, and Welcome Graphics.

Click Here![/signature]

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Name: TaylorHeart13
    Shop Name: TaylorHeart13's Graphic Shop
    Shop's Main Focus: Signatures, Avatars, Profile Banners, iPod or iPhone Wallpapers

did i apply correctly?

By FearlessForever13

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

This is really cool!

Name: fearlessforever13
    Shop Name: FF13's Graphics
    Shop's Main Focus: Signatures, GIFs, Text Effects, Flashing Changing Color GIFs, Avatars, Avatar Remixes, Word Graphics, and iPhone/iPod Touch wallpapers.

^^ By Me :)

^^ KLC (Kentucky Lia Chicken) :)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    This is really cool!

Name: fearlessforever13
    Shop Name: FF13's Graphics
    Shop's Main Focus: Signatures, GIFs, Text Effects, Flashing Changing Color GIFs, Avatars, Avatar Remixes, Word Graphics, and iPhone/iPod Touch wallpapers.

^^ By Me :)

^^ KLC (Kentucky Lia Chicken) :)

thank you!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:12 PM

You all have been accepted. I found now problems with your shop!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Coolest idea EVER

Name: love love love
    Shops name: wonderstruck graphic shop
    Shops main focus: avitars, banners, Wallpapers, siggy's, anything thats not GIFS or clickables
    Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2004441

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Love love love wrote:
    Coolest idea EVER

Name: love love love
    Shops name: wonderstruck graphic shop
    Shops main focus: avitars, banners, Wallpapers, siggy's, anything thats not GIFS or clickables
    Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2004441

thanks!

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Name:Taylorswiftluver970
    Shop Name:TSL970's graphics
    Shop's Main Focus: (Avis, fashion, gifs, etc) Avatars and Signature
    Shop Link:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1945331

Avatar made by ITPR Signature made by Escapethistown
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1945331
    My graphic shop

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Name: victoriak13
    Contest Name: -graphics contest- (link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1990711#post_12894291)
    Last Round Ends: July 28

Shop Name: ~victoriak13's graphics shop~
    Shop's Main Focus: (Avis, fashion, gifs, etc): siggys, avatars, banners (taylor and non-taylor once)
    Shop Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1955431#post_12407471

siggy and avatar by me :) visit my graphic shop maybe?

^^ by the FEARLESS fearlesswiftie13

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I'm sorry, what are the rules? It says your information desk doesn't exist...
    Name: Swiftie33
    Shop Name: Swiftie33's Graphic Shop
    Shop's Main Focus: Signatures, Wallpapers, Banners, Welcome graphics (I also do non-Taylor related graphics)

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM

victoriak13 wrote:
    Contest Name: -graphics contest- (link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1990711#post_12894291)
    Last Round Ends: July 28

Shop Name: ~victoriak13's graphics shop~
    Shop's Main Focus: (Avis, fashion, gifs, etc): siggys, avatars, banners (taylor and non-taylor once)
    Shop Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1955431#post_12407471

siggy and avatar by me :) visit my graphic shop maybe?

^^ by the FEARLESS fearlesswiftie13

your shop doesn't exsists~

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM

any entries?

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM

This is sooooo Awesome!!!!!
    I would enter..if I had a graphic shop

^Graphic made by: Dani_PazL

^Graphic made by: story of us is a tragedy

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 2:52 PM

bump :)
    i keep forgetting about things i get involved with

2: iwasascarletletter 3: InThePouringRain 4: FearlessForever13

RE: The Graphic Mall

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Name: Heather
    Shop Name: Heather13's Designs
    Shop's Main Focus: (Avis, fashion, gifs, etc) all
    Shop Link http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2147021/page/2#post_15882021

Apply to have your contest in the Contest Convention!
    Name: Heather
    Contest Name HAVpeace13 Graphic Contest :)
    Last Round Ends... undecided
    Link http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2128291

both by me

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Name:LongLiveSummer13 (or Paige)
    Shop Name:{LLS13'S DESIGNS}
    Shop's Main Focus: Graphics
    Shop Link:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2159841/page/1?r=15982621#post_15982621
    I can not wait to red day!

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

BUMP

Niall~ I love ya.
    Music21. Lucy. TanyaxOh.

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Name: Ductapelvr
    Shop Name: Ductapelvr's Breathless Graphic Shop
    Shop's Main Focus: (Avis, fashion, gifs, etc) Signatures
    Shop Link Signature
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://[/signature]