Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GraphicCrew Graphic Shop!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:24 PM

This is a new graphic shop operated by GraphicCrew, formerly known as TeamGraphic! We have a team of graphic makers and we will all be managing the shop at some point! Check out our thread: GraphicCrew! That's where you can check out our members and see how you can sign up!

Please request! But if you do request then please use the graphic for at least 5 days!
Do not take someone else's request. Ask the Team to make you a graphic similar to it.

Request form

Pictures:
Text:
Colors:
Edges:
Other:

hey, click on the link below (or highlight and right click and press open link in new tab) to visit Team Graphic shop!
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1974571

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: GraphicCrew Graphic Shop!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I love your crews idea! Sounds like a lot of fun! Go GraphicCrew!
    I think I'll request!
    Request form
    Pictures:

or/and

Text: "Every time you smile, I smile..."
    Colors: Anything
    Edges: Anything
    Other: Be creative and make changes to the request if you need to.
    Thanks so much! LOVE you ALL!

Kay (Bluebell)

Re: GraphicCrew Graphic Shop!

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM

TsShySwifty - Here's your graphic! If there's anything you want changed just ask here and we'd be happy to change it for you!

Here's the code:
    [IM???G]h???ttp://i49.tinypic.com/vex6ja.jp??g[/IM???G] (Take out the question marks.)

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Swiftie33 wrote:
    TsShySwifty - Here's your graphic! If there's anything you want changed just ask here and we'd be happy to change it for you!

Here's the code:
    [IM???G]h???ttp://i49.tinypic.com/vex6ja.jp??g[/IM???G] (Take out the question marks.)

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Wow! Thanks so much! It's perfect! So you are part of the GraphicCrew, cool!

This is a gif

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

hey, i was wondering what i have to do to be an advertiser, and could i please be a graphic maker next? :)

made by red fender addict. :)

hey, visit team graphics graphics shop

^^ made by

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM

PLEASE REQUEST!!!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Aw, no requests today? Let's try tomorrow!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM

i'll request:
    Pics:

Text: Can't go back, I'm Haunted
    Colors: Black and Purple
    Edges: curved / rounded..

:D

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM

ts4life13 wrote:
    i'll request:
    Pics:

Hope this is what you wanted!! I can still change it if you want.

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:36 PM

DareToSpeakNow13 wrote:
    ts4life13 wrote:
    i'll request:
    Pics:

I just realized I forgot to round the edges!! I'll fix it as soon as I can!!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM

DareToSpeakNow13 wrote:
    DareToSpeakNow13 wrote:
    ts4life13 wrote:
    i'll request:
    Pics:

I just realized I forgot to round the edges!! I'll fix it as soon as I can!!

thx :D

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Here's the one with rounded corners!! I'm really sorry I forgot to do that on the first one!

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM

DareToSpeakNow13 wrote:
    Here's the one with rounded corners!! I'm really sorry I forgot to do that on the first one!

it's ok... Thx! :D

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Any more requests?

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Our shop managers who will be making graphics for requests (until July 31)

1. Countrybumpkin4life
    2. taylorswiftfan4life
    3. Swiftie33 (me)

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Gonna request, anyone?

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Somebody? Nobody? Anybody?
    REQUEST!!!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 7:19 PM

hey i would like a graphic made to congratulate someone for my songwriting contest!

Request Form
    Pictures: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15900000/taylor-swift-taylor-swift-15913923-1600-1200.jpg
    AND/OR
    http://taylorswiftquotes.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/talorswif.jpg
    Text: Congrats to forever2997 on getting 3rd place in swiftswiftie's songwriting contest
    Colors: writing in blue or pink
    Edges: same as writing
    Other: feel free to change the colors if necessary!

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:26 AM

swiftswiftie wrote:
    hey i would like a graphic made to congratulate someone for my songwriting contest!

Request Form
    Pictures: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15900000/taylor-swift-taylor-swift-15913923-1600-1200.jpg
    AND/OR
    Text: Congrats to forever2997 on getting 3rd place in swiftswiftie's songwriting contest

Thanks for requesting!! I'll do that soon!!

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM

DareToSpeakNow13 wrote:
    swiftswiftie wrote:

Request Form
    AND/OR

Thanks for requesting!! I'll do that soon!!

Here it is!! If you would like any changes tell me!!

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

{swiftswiftie} Here's your graphic! You can credit to GraphicCrew!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.