Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SOUIAT's graphic shop!!!

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Im so upset i deleted my other thread... :( Please request :(
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) Click the graphic below!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Ahhh!!!! I Hi Lucy! :D

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:

hi shannon :( I deleted my old graphic shop :(
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) Click the graphic below!!

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM

story of us is a tragedy wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:

So I heard.... :( :( :(

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:

So I heard.... :( :( :(

hahaha i love the gif :) made me smile :) How are you dear?

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM

bump

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Forms:
    Pictures:
    http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/844750/niall-horan-profile.jpg
    Colors: any
    Text: Future Mrs. Horan
    Font: any
    Rounded corners? no thanks
    If avatar, circle or square: not avi
    Other: None

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:11 PM

DarkBlueTennessee13 wrote:
    Forms:
    Pictures:

Thank you so much!!! i will do this as soon as possable... P.S. Im the future Mrs. Horan... Sorry... ahahaha :) And i love the gif :)

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Pictures:Your text to link here...
    Colors:any
    Text:ohhhhh so cute!
    Font:any
    Rounded corners? yes
    If avatar, circle or square:square
    Other: no

thank you

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:02 PM

yay!!! yall are making me so happy :) ^^ I will do that when im done with DarkBlueTennessee13's :)

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Forms:
    Pictures:

hmm ok well i made two versions... I didnt know which one you would like better so you can have both :) I hope you like them :) If you want me to change anything PLEASE dont hesitate to ask :) I will keep it up so i can easly change anything :)

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

yunlin123 wrote:
    Pictures:Your text to link here...
    Colors:any
    Text:ohhhhh so cute!
    Font:any
    Rounded corners? yes
    If avatar, circle or square:square
    Other: no

thank you

here you go :) again, i will leave it up so i can make any changes you want :) Thanks so much for requesting :D

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM

bump

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Forms:
    Pictures:

hmm ok well i made two versions... I didnt know which one you would like better so you can have both :) I hope you like them :) If you want me to change anything PLEASE dont hesitate to ask :) I will keep it up so i can easly change anything :)

Omg! Thank you! I really love the first one..

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Forms:
    Pictures:

Omg! Thank you! I really love the first one..

Good :) I still haveit up on my computer so I can add or take away or change anything :) thank you for requesting :) I really appreciate it :D

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I just learned how to make the avatars background transparent!!! so yall should request!!!

1D graphics!!!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Y'all love 1D??? Well I can make those too!!!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM

IN your avi, how do you outline taylor and louis in white?

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM

SongWriterSwiftie13 wrote:
    IN your avi, how do you outline taylor and louis in white?

In pixlr, You cut them out and then go to Layer-Layer Styles- Outer glow

:)

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Your 2 flawless graphics are up on my page, with a link to your shop...just admit it: YOUR GRAPHICS ROCK!

^Both of them were made by me!